ACC Feedback so far (Build 3.5)

Hello there!

I bought ACC back when it was in Build 2, but I had no time to test it. I had a problem though which I have in Build 3.5 also. Every time I want to change my settings (any settings, video, controlling, hud) the game just freeze when I want to save it. It eventually saves it somehow but I have to alt+f4 because it cannot exit the menus, it is unresponsive. This and some fps lag are the only issues I've run into so far and the latter could be because I have a potato PC.

The HUD is nice, I have to accomodate to it, but I found one bad design decision: the car seleciton screen. You have only 3 cars to choose from right now, but when the game comes out there will be around 20 and choosing from a menu that small could be annoying. Maybe I missed an option to list the cars, so there is that.

I played hotlap only, so I can't speak about the AI. The tracks are nice, I really enjoy all of them, but I suck at Misano and Paul Richard because of my lack of track knowledge. The cars feel unique, I like the Bentley the most, it is such a balanced car, the Lamborghini feels a little bit oversteery and the BMW a bit understeery, but I like those too. The physics are better than Assetto Corsa or Project Cars 2, the cars feel alive but the force feedback is a bit lacking right now (or I missed those settings too).

I think ACC is a great game which after fixing some of the issues could be my favourite racing game, especially when it comes out with all of the content. I hope that the career mode will be better than Assetto Corsa (maybe on par with PC2 career mode), but I'm very happy with my purchase.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.