ACC Endurance Planner

Misc ACC Endurance Planner 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Daniel Monteiro submitted a new resource:

ACC Endurance Planner - Planning Spreadsheet for Endurance races

This sheet will allow you to plan your Endurance races in ACC, and can be used and adapted for other games as well.

Check the link below:

then go File>Make a Copy. I recommend you tick the box to copy the comments, in case you need them (you can always remove them later).

I hope it is useful and will help you plan your races! If you have any feedback or ideas to...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Daniel, the template looks great! However I ran into a problem... I changed it to 8h long race but it doesnt recalculte the stints correctly... Just by changint the length of the race the stints do this:

EDIT: The problem was in the pitstop time + lap time. Now it works!
1664195535489.png

Last edited:
Daniel Monteiro updated ACC Endurance Planner with a new update entry:

Updated to 1.1

Changed Sting Time and Time Left formulas so that they are no longer circular, as this was causing issues.

Stint Time is now = Max Stint Time - 0.5
Time Left works the same way as before, and will now be highlighted in orange if it is lower than Max Stint Time + 1.5

Thanks to @Matteo68 for the continuous feedback! Other updates will come in the future :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Updated to 1.1

Changed Sting Time and Time Left formulas so that they are no longer circular, as this was causing issues.

Stint Time is now = Max Stint Time - 0.5
Time Left works the same way as before, and will now be highlighted in orange if it is lower than Max Stint Time + 1.5

Thanks to @Matteo68 for the continuous feedback! Other updates will come in the future :)

Updated to 1.2

• Time left and Stint are now both highlighted in orange if the Time Left is lower than max stint + 1.5 (orange stint is the last stint of the race)
  • Updated the Clock column (I12) to pick from your own selection of Time Zones (S1, T1 and U1)
  • Replaced Errors with 0 (zero) for stints where the Driver is "blank"
  • Included...

Hi Daniel, I wanted to congratulate conte on the fantastic job you did with this Excel sheet.
However, I wanted to suggest that you add a feature in the drivers' stints table, between the fuel and tyre columns also add the damage suffered in the race, so you can predict whether or not you have to redo all the stints between drivers.
I hope this helps everyone.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Daniel, I wanted to congratulate conte on the fantastic job you did with this Excel sheet.
However, I wanted to suggest that you add a feature in the drivers' stints table, between the fuel and tyre columns also add the damage suffered in the race, so you can predict whether or not you have to redo all the stints between drivers.
I hope this helps everyone.
Thanks
Hi, thanks a lot, I'm glad it's useful!

That is a good idea. Normally I manually enter the time at pit exit for the next stint (cells J14 and down), which adjusts everything else from that point onwards until the end of the race.

I never thought of it because there is never a lot of damage on ACC, but I know in other games the repairs can be longer and it can have a significant impact on stint times, so I will implement this. Thanks for your feedback!:thumbsup:

Updated to 1.3

• Replaced the Strategy column with the Damage column: enter here the amount of time spent repairing damage during the pitstop before the start of the stint
  • The Weather column is now named Temp
  • Added one more Time Zone slot
  • Added calculation result for pressures for next stint of a New Driver, automatically calculated in X8-AA8
  • Fixed race table to properly display the race length in terms of Hours, Minutes and Seconds in B4-D4 (was showing only the equivalent hours, and was showing 0 in a 24h race)
    Thank you @Trifo for the feedback! Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back