ACC Aston Martin Vantage V8 GT3 skin - Le Mans 2013 Art Car

Skins ACC Aston Martin Vantage V8 GT3 skin - Le Mans 2013 Art Car 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Discobear submitted a new resource:

ACC Aston Martin Vantage V8 GT3 skin - Le Mans 2013 Art Car inspiration - custom skin for AM V8 GT3 inspired by LM13 Art Car livery

A scratch-made custom skin for the Aston Martin V8 GT3 for ACC.
View attachment 573036
I took my inspiration from the Le Mans 2013 Art Car that was fielded by the works Aston Martin squad, with a unique rendition to the traditional Gulf livery.
View attachment 573037
Obviously it was made on a relatively different car so I took some freedom from the original livery to accommodate the style on a different bodywork.

Thanks a lot to the fellow modder for the high...

Read more about this resource...

Dear great Livery -- can i use this in my next Season @ Scopum Racing E-Sports.

I have to remove the Gulf Logo and add some other needed plates for the Season ?

Best Regards Marc
Hello,

Of course, be my guest.

If you want me to modify the livery according to your league's requirements, I can do the modification for you. You can reach me at bcdesigns.fr@gmail.com

If you want to use it directly without modifications, just go ahead and download it!

Nice job, however I have a small problem. When I go to design 3 to 9, 4 Pirelli stickers appear, 2 of which hide the Gulf stickers on the bumpers. Can you please modify. Thanks a lot

Nice job, however I have a small problem. When I go to design 3 to 9, 4 Pirelli stickers appear, 2 of which hide the Gulf stickers on the bumpers. Can you please modify. Thanks a lot
Yes I am working on a completely redone V2 version (I got better, and there were errors and approximations that annoyed me).

I will upload the V2 in approximately a week to solve all issues

Discobear updated ACC Aston Martin Vantage V8 GT3 skin - Le Mans 2013 Art Car with a new update entry:

Aston Martin # 97 - Le Mans 2013 Art Car

the V2 version of the Le Mans 2013 Aston Martin #97 entry.
View attachment 638473View attachment 638474

I have decided to remake the car from scratch to match my current quality standards. Apart from a few logos, everything has been remade.

I took my inspiration from the Le Mans 2013 Art Car that was fielded by the works Aston Martin squad, with a unique rendition to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea