ACC 911 Gt3 Car?

They are already in the game: Porsche 991 II GT3 R, Porsche 991 GT3 R and the Porsche 991 II GT3 Cup. There is no possibility anyway to download more cars/mods for ACC.

Wow! I asked a question and get an answer from someone who hasen't learned manners yet. I feel sorry for you. Stop while your behind. If I had known that I wouldn't have asked it. There are alot of people on here who ask questions, if your going to trloll and insult them all, get a life.

Wow! I asked a question and get an answer from someone who hasen't learned manners yet. I feel sorry for you. Stop while your behind. If I had known that I wouldn't have asked it. There are alot of people on here who ask questions, if your going to trloll and insult them all, get a life.
I answered your question polite and correct, but you replied with an obviously illogical statement which led me to assume you are trolling, sorry.

Last edited:
No, you read into my response that I had an attitude. This is a polite answer?( i just tried to answer your (stupid) question). How big of a person does it take to say that? You must be so proud of yourself that you can insult someone on a forum. I wasen't trolling, But hey, f you feel better about yourself, good for you.

Last edited:
Yeah you are right, i feel so much better now, thank you for making my day. I was sitting and waiting here for weeks for someone like you to come around.
But jokes aside, if you were not trolling, what did you mean with "I was asking about the 911, not the 991.", i'm just curious, the road going GT3 or what?

Just that. I play other Sim racing games and I like the 911 GT3 car, so I was looking for that. I didn't knowthat the 991 is the 911 in ACC.

@gc24 you should spend some time on wikipedia and study some porsche facts about the 911 :laugh:

eco2006 answered correctly ! The 991 is a 911

The 911 is the class/model and 991 is only a model series of the 911 from year 2011 to 2019.
This all models are the Porsche 911: the Old G-Model (pre model of 964) / 964 / 993 / 996 / 991 / 992

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 108 69.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.2%