AC Legends Trans AM Mod?

I D/L it and it works but, I can't get the car up to speed, something seems to be holding it back. I am passed by the AI easily and I am 30 seconds behind. I have no trouble with the other mods. Any ideas why? Biggest issue is the car won't get going in 1st gear. It just rolls real slow. I am using the paddles and auto clutch.

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

Mount your CSR or Porsche shifters directly to a cockpit or wheel stand without using the two steel tubes. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 25,95 Features Mount your CSR or Porsche shifters directly to a cockpit or wheel stand without using the two steel tubes Allows a more solid shifter...
  • Featured
In the late 90s, force feedback technology changed the world of sim racing completely. Now we welcome the Direct Drive era, taking force feedback realism to the next level. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.195,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first...
The GT Omega PRO XL Series features the design of our best-selling, classic PRO Series Chair scaled up for larger users or people who just want a little more room. As such we have built them wider, taller and with more of a focus on effective and comfortable padding and support. Buy now from...
The TR160, the King of the Rigs, has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot...
  • Featured
Developed together with BMW M Motorsport, the Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3 is the actual wheel made for the 2022 BMW M4 GT3 race car. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1499,95 It doesn’t get more authentic than this. For the first time in sim racing history, a steering wheel has been...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Experience strength of titanic proportions with the NEW GT Omega TITAN Cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 389,95 Designed to meet the ever-growing needs of the simracing community, the GT Omega TITAN cockpit is the next step in the evolution of our simulator cockpits. Featuring a 2”...