Tracks AC Community described

Weird question but what is one race track the AC community needs but is not available or is severely outdated? Let me know in the replies I can figure out what’s the most in demand I’ve had shouts for the Eboladrome or a freeroam but I’m not that skilled for a freeroam yet and am only focusing on circuits :)

(I want to make a track mod but make a track that the community needs/wants the most)

Last edited:
From my observation of the AC modding scene, a lot of people might have specific tracks they would like to see, but are equally as (if not more) thrilled when someone comes along with a meticulous, well-researched and beautiful track that they didn’t know about or weren’t expecting. See the work of Fat-Alfie for example.

That in mind, the old adage for authors is “write what you know,” and I feel like the same applies to track makers. If this is your first track I’d recommend either making a local track you’ve been to before, or even a fictional one based on city streets or set in an empty field.

That’s my two cents. If you are taking requests though please make a well-optimized, from-scratch version of Long Beach, we actually really need one of those. :p

The Goodwood Hillclimb is iconic. Would be great to include all the roads and garages and exhibition areas. It’s like halfway between free roam and controlled environment

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 78 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 22.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • Forum trophies