rF2 AC Cobra @ Spielberg '86 - Thu 12 Oct

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
One of our community friends and contributors has done us a nice flyer pick. He was very short of time and rF2 suddenly refuses to export pics in the correct format. He doesn't think it's up to scratch, so he hasn't signed it. We all know who he is though (very fast in the T280) and I'd like to thank him publicly for his help and support. Thanks mate. :thumbsup:

One of our community friends and contributors has done us a nice flyer pick. He was very short of time and rF2 suddenly refuses to export pics in the correct format. He doesn't think it's up to scratch, so he hasn't signed it. We all know who he is though (very fast in the T280) and I'd like to thank him publicly for his help and support. Thanks mate. :thumbsup:
The truth is that in the hurry I forgot to sign it:confused::roflmao:. However, thanks for nice words:)

I was saying about the Anglia today.
I hadn't seen the C Type though.
I'll give them a try. :thumbsup:
I've tried the Anglia's last night. Ford Anglia 105E 1960 is to me not a good car but the Ford Lotus Anglia 105E 1960 is way better it compare to the Cortina. The jaguar c type 1953 is also a nice car to drive, i also saw that the same guy uploaded the jaguar d-type 1956 but i haven't tried it yet.

@Denis Betty look at this :)

FLANGls 1.jpg

FLANGls 2.jpg

FLANGls 3.jpg

Last edited:
There's so little info with this Anglia mod...where'd it come from? Is it any good? The video makes it look as fast as a Jag E type...what?
I believe the video just shows what's coming .( AI drivers )
I did see a Ford Zephyr also .

I tried the D-Type Jaguar last evening . It felt okay believable.
1. needs braking shortly after the 300 m sign - at 275 Km/h
2. slowly revving engine ( feels heavy ).
3. Torque oversteer .
4. Very few things can be adjusted

+1 Good fun. Currently have no meetings before, during, or right after the race . Put a calendar block in (but doesn't always work) so I'll practice some tonight and with a bit of luck be able to race tomorrow.

PS I'll take that offer to throw a setup bone to an old dog

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea