rF2 AC Cobra @ Spielberg '86 - Thu 12 Oct

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up please.
I was getting worried about you. ;)
+1 Good fun. Currently have no meetings before, during, or right after the race . Put a calendar block in (but doesn't always work) so I'll practice some tonight and with a bit of luck be able to race tomorrow.

PS I'll take that offer to throw a setup bone to an old dog
Great news.
Clocks fall back here for the event after this one.
I'll pop on the server now to see if you're on for the set.
Sign me up please
Great to have you back with us fella.
Stig will give you a good race. :)

damn, not going to be able to make this one..!. of course, urgent work issues had to come up just now... try to catch you on the next one.

have fun guys.

So a burst pipe and half the place flooded at 4 in the morning is not going to be good for racing. Sorry guys I have to cancel. Have a good one.
Aw nooooo! :(
Hope you get it sorted soon fella.
All the best.
damn, not going to be able to make this one..!. of course, urgent work issues had to come up just now... try to catch you on the next one.

have fun guys.
That's a bummer.
Hope to catch up on track soon. :)

Been a comedy of errors here, lol. Doesn't help when you shut the mains off only to discover it hasn't done a thing. Emergency plumber needed to fix that . Neighbours won't be happy as I had to go out with a hammer and flatten a copper pipe to stop the flow. Almost back to normal except I need to fix the flattened pipe but that waits til later when I can actually see what I'm doing.
Conveniently my housemate had an early start so on my own...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea