rF2 AC Cobra @ Brianza '66 - Thu 13Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I tested this yesterday. It's a blast. I'm in :)
There are some tuning options in tuning menu. Are we restricted to use them?

Attachments

• GRAB_003.JPG
    GRAB_003.JPG
    650.6 KB · Views: 141
A bit like Martin torn between this and the Grp5s but just cannot resit the Cobra round the Monza banks :D
In please Denis, thank you.
Btw Denis if you’ve got your Oculus yet and your needing a help with any settings in rF2 just give me a PM :thumbsup:

SERVER IS UP!

The GetMod service is now unavailable, therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The links to acquire resources that are required for this event can be found in the opening post of this thread, and below:

SERVER IS UP!

The GetMod service is now unavailable, therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The links to acquire resources that are required for this event can be found in the opening post of this thread, and below:
Thanks Daiman. :notworthy:

OK mate, thanks.
Not here yet, maybe tomorrow.
Will test it with my 970, before buying a new card.
So I won't be racing with it for a week or two. :thumbsup:
For me Gtx970 combined with i5 7600k is enough power to run Oculus smoothly.
You might want to use Msi Afterburner and go through your player.json file to get the maximum performance.

I probably will not be able to drive, my throttle exploded and i'm missing a plate that holds the spring. It bounced off my pc case leaving a mark but it most likely has evaporated since it's nowhere to be found. Heusinkveld support helped me with a replacement but shipped with ups on Wednesday, i might not get it until next week.

I probably will not be able to drive, my throttle exploded and i'm missing a plate that holds the spring. It bounced off my pc case leaving a mark but it most likely has evaporated since it's nowhere to be found. Heusinkveld support helped me with a replacement but shipped with ups on Wednesday, i might not get it until next week.
Aw, that's a real shame. Hope you sort something out soon. :thumbsup:

I swear on my life.. this car is possessed by some very evil spirit. It is trying to kill me every second :mad:

If you want to know how easy it is to get catapulted behind the fence if you miss your braking point in Parabolica with this combo, then...it is very easy ;) Ended my race very prematurely in R1 (and made for an even more embarrassing stream than usual from me) and almost again in R2, thankfully I didn't pass through the fence the second time.

Good fun, though I must say I hoped for a bit closer racing, but that's likely on me, because I didn't seem to be able to get on pace with others unless they made a mistake.

Thanks for the race! :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies