ABT Audi Sport (COLOUR SWAPPABLE) - My Team Full Package

MyTeam ABT Audi Sport (COLOUR SWAPPABLE) - My Team Full Package 4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
great job, however I don't understand the helmet, the outfit and the gloves are only available as locked elements... for the livery everything works fine though. Any idea of my mistake? thank you

Last edited:
Looks great! I am just switching over to playing on PC and this is my first time trying mods. I tried to copy and paste into the F1 22 folder, but that isn't working for me. Anyone happen to have any guidance/info for how I can get it to work?

Nice update, do you think you will be able to add stuff like a matching garage and custom numbers, or would that be too much?
Absolutely will be doing all of this! My goal is to have all 3 My Team packages be full packages eventually, just takes some time to get it all done so I'm updating things as I go to keep things fresh and so if people have feedback, I can act on that much faster! :)

The liveries are located at the very right hand side of the customization options, for some reason there is a blurry version of the car on the deluxe edition car which I accidentally installed.

Will fix in next install however as its not a critical problem, I will not be rushing to get it done

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 85 64.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 58 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 57 43.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 21 15.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 34 25.8%
Back