Absolute Le Mans link request!

Not sure it's complete there or if some links were well modified .... moreover it's rather complicated to find it there.

The most public complete one is at F1C ( VLM included now at the new place) ... and not yet finished. ;) ... still working on it

No time immediately but I'll send you a message in the afternoon with the actual complete link as .... this link will give you a lot of other download links
Everything is already working ..... the next pack should only add cars.

Last edited:
No time immediately but I'll send you a message in the afternoon with the actual complete link as .... this link will give you a lot of other download links
Can you PM me the finished mod as well i tried the version form trackaholics but that one was pretty incomplete :( LMP's cockpits were unfinished when i tried it would love to race those old LMP cars i enjoyed them in project cars 2.

Last edited:
It's not complete yet ... as another car pack will be released within some weeks or months .... and there'll surely be a 6th one afterwards ...

And moreover a complete one should be very very huge ... round the 20 GB nearly.

Finishing a mod with cars from the sixties to the nineties .... that will take time as I already know we'll update and improve the quality of some cars .... but no time for now ... still many things to do.

It's not complete yet ... as another car pack will be released within some weeks or months .... and there'll surely be a 6th one afterwards ...

And moreover a complete one should be very very huge ... round the 20 GB nearly.

Finishing a mod with cars from the sixties to the nineties .... that will take time as I already know we'll update and improve the quality of some cars .... but no time for now ... still many things to do.
please let us know when it's ready we are eagerly waiting maybe perhaps release a portion on RD

Last edited:
If we do and that's surely what we will do :roflmao: it will only be the Group C VLM early years and other scratch made Group C2 ( Spice - Tiga - Argo JM16 - Royale RP40 ) only... as they can be driven all together and apart from the whole mod.... as the max size at RD is 500 MO and it should need too many parts for the whole mod. ;)

For the VLM part and Spice we'd like first to improve the folder built ( too many different chassis GMTs while less is possible and improve some graphics ( Banner transparencies, external and internal windows mainly ) and....
for most C2 have more Group C1 cars of the last years ... what is not yet done and surely meant for Pack 6 when we will know how it will done as it was already done by another modder.... surely still needing a lot of additional liveries. ( LM - Imsa and World Championhip + DRM )... else they should need to be driven only against the same models.

NB: we're busy since 2013 with this mod I think ( as I just arrived there in 2014 IIRC ).... so we're patient and really motivated to finish it one day ! :p

NB2: VLM Porsche 956 = more than 200 cars with 1 chassis GMT per car !!??? ... that needs to be modified.

Last edited:
Hey, I don't know if anybody is going to see this, but can you send me the link as weel? I've been trying to find mods of this era (le mans and can am) and I always come across with some restriction or protection.

I sent another link to @Racer_Eevee ..... but if someone can send me the link privately to the mod at Evolution Modding Site, I'd be glad and interested to get it as I just see there the Absolute Canam Mod and a message for missing models for LeMans but nothing else in fact.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%