AC Abarth 500 S1 @ Silverstone International - Monday 2 November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Once again a great race, once again away from my personal record :). However, great battles for position 7th to 9th (With Matheus and Gabriel), it was very difficult for me to race when my 5 y.o daughter enters the room to start a conversation... Is it possible to have the races one hour later?

Good race everyone. Missed half of practice and it took me about 5 laps into the race to figure out how to get around turn 5 :). Had a good battle with @Jim Liak for most of the race. I got by him twice, but couldn't get it to stick. I'm really just happy to get through 20 laps without having a crash or major off!

Need to go and watch the replay to see the other battles up front.

Part of my inconsistency was because you weren't making any mistakes! I would try a little different line here or there and it would cost me :(. I'm pretty sure if I would get in front I would have made some unforced error and let you by again :)

Edit: after watching the replay, if the race was several laps longer Dimitris and I may have been able to join the battle with Frank and Marin....maybe next time!

Last edited:
Reading lap times, seems i gotta work a little bit : so where do we go next monday ?
Don't worry too much about laptimes, they will come over time. I've been racing actively over a year now just to win my first race :p

With Formula Abarths to Zandvoort ;) Thread is up already here

Enjoyed your first race mate?

Don't worry too much about laptimes, they will come over time. I've been racing actively over a year now just to win my first race :p

With Formula Abarths to Zandvoort ;) Thread is up already here

Enjoyed your first race mate?

Yeah, that was cool ; even if i bumped somebody at the last chicane during practise (wasn't feeling proud by this time and by the way apologies to the guy).

And u tellin me not not worry bout lap times, but anyway, it's okay to have such worries and have to work bout it. The only thing i miss by now is a rich, good looking, smart and young lady to finance me for thaht job

Yeah, that was cool ; even if i bumped somebody at the last chicane during practise (wasn't feeling proud by this time and by the way apologies to the guy).
The guy was me :p I figured you were still trying to find the right braking points ;)
And yeah, the don't worry about laptimes was meant to be: Do not stop racing because you are slower. The faster laps will come with time ;)

@Ricardo ,
Maybe it is outdated, but I think that we forgot to do the sweepstake thing... :)
Usually I don't have anyone in mind, but this time I have a friend who may be interested in joining the races... :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%