F1 2012 A use for the G25/27 Shifter

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

El-ahrairah

Prince with a thousand enemies
Hi guys,

This is kind of a xpost from my own thread on the sim-racing hardware forum, but its valid here since its entirely to do with this game :)

For a while I've been thinking how awesome it would be to be able to bind the in race menu options for brake bias to the shifter, so you could simply change brake bias and other settings just by shifting, which would be much simpler than navigating the menu in game or by wasting precious binds on your wheel buttons.

So last night I spent a few hours working on it and got it too work :). The results where amazing! It feels so good to change brake bias kinda like they do in real life. Anyway check out the video I made on how to do this. Enjoy :)

Hi

This has been discussed and solved in similar fashion about 3 weeks ago, but using XPadder rather than the software you suggest. Here is the thread :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/g27-button-shifter-assignment.56093/

I was tempted to merge the threads, but as you use different software and use a video guide to help others, I'll just leave it as a separate post.

It is worth cross-referencing the thread though, hence the link above.

Cheers :)

Hi

This has been discussed and solved in similar fashion about 3 weeks ago, but using XPadder rather than the software you suggest. Here is the thread :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/g27-button-shifter-assignment.56093/

I was tempted to merge the threads, but as you use different software and use a video guide to help others, I'll just leave it as a separate post.

It is worth cross-referencing the thread though, hence the link above.

Cheers :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea