A season without a podium for Mclaren

It was a season without a podium for Mclaren, but the legendary team took 2 5th places and one 4th and 6th today in Brazil. Are you satisfied with Jenson's and Sergio's efforts?

Sergio and Jenson did as well as they could given that 'dog' of a car.
Ridding themselves of Hamilton for whatever reason didn't help either.
McLaren would do well to remember Williams and their fall.

And that did,- if I remember my statistics correctly, mean that McLaren got no podiums for the first time since 1980.
Which tells two things. They had a slow car. Reliability kills off the random races.

The week just started, it was pretty great so far...and now I'm being reminded of how much of a failure McLaren was in 2013. THANKS! :p

At the end of the 2012 season, McLaren had a good car. With only small changes to the regs in 2013, I do not know why McLaren went for such radical changes to their car design in 2013, but it clearly cost them. But I do not doubt that they can rebound in 2014 and deliver a competitive car again. They are just too good historically to think they will fade away. Then again, look at the once mighty Williams team. They dominated the paddock ... back when nickles had pictures of bees on them. LOL

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.