• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

A Crazy Idea

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
Have you ever imagine playing football in a racing game. I was doing it at Gene Rally with my friends. First i make a map like a stadium. Then we take Trucks and put a sidamob as a ball. And then Football with Trucks :D

So have you ever tried it with Race 07 or Rfactor. It should be easy to build a racetrack like a football pitch. And two keeps. And one person will volunteer for being the ball car. Must be something little and light. Perhaps a Mini. Wow would be crazy :clap:.

Kevin Ascher

#47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Jun 27, 2007
hm i think a car is too heavey to have real fun with it but the basic idea is super

could work in rfactor with a lost tire :D

Kevin Ascher

Jun 27, 2007
MAK, cancel that F1 stuff, here's some very urgent stuff waiting to be done :D

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
MAK, cancel that F1 stuff, here's some very urgent stuff waiting to be done :D
Now that's something i always wonder, why German racers ( Schumacher, Vettel, Ravel, Glock, Ascher(!)...etc ) also likes football ? Are you trained with football to be a racer ? :D

Kevin Ascher

Jun 27, 2007
well first of all i think 8 out of 10 people in germany like football..
and the ones which dont are either gay or women.

and as our racers are neither gay nor women they also like football, pretty simple isnt it :D

btw: who the hell is ravel? at least its no german name :D

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
btw: who the hell is ravel? at least its no german name :D

He was a driver i made up in my mind when i played TOCA 2 long ago :D :lol: . I put his name there to test others will spot him or not. But you spotted in seconds. You sharp eyed falcon man.

Follow RaceDepartment