_Shinjuku Track visual update.

Tracks _Shinjuku Track visual update. 1.0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
BLAS87 submitted a new resource:

_Shinjuku Track visual update. 1.0 - New ext_config for _Shinjuku

Hello simracer/drifters!! Here is another track visual update for a really old track. this time is Shinjuku parking lot. I hope everyone enjoy the update/tweaks. Have fun! If you are not sure or have other config files, Backup all your track folder first. All the content on the .rar goes to the _shinjuku track folder.

And if you can and want to buy me a coffee!! I will be really thankfull. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

-=This mod requires - Shaders Lights Patch=-

Recommended 1.76+...

Read more about this resource...

Hey BLAS,

I am using Sol for a filter, Sol weather (all weather has the same effect), and I ran it from 00:00 to 06:00.

Easily five star work once this is resolved.

Last edited:
Hey BLAS,

I am using Sol for a filter, Sol weather (all weather has the same effect), and I ran it from 00:00 to 06:00.

Easily five star work once this is resolved.
I change some things on the config, will upload the file so you can try.. hope it's better. Have fun! BTW!! we need more servers with this track on night time with some wdts or other good cars!

Hello, i might just be dumb, but when i dragged the file into content manager it said: Couldnt detect any content to install here. Do i need an old map or something as well?

Hello, i might just be dumb, but when i dragged the file into content manager it said: Couldnt detect any content to install here. Do i need an old map or something as well?
Yes, you need the map! But the original came in a pack! and with some trash file Thumbs.db I will upload the complete folder with the track! so you can just copy the track folder and without those Thumbs.db.

Hey, can you give me a link to the track?
Hello, the last version is the complete track folder. You should be able to play on the track without problem.

I think i just missed the outline.png file that goes in the "ui" folder. but it's not needed.. and CM can generate that outline.png file to fix that, on the content tab section.

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    665.8 KB · Views: 69
Found the issue you dont have surfaces.ini in data folder
Oh good to see! Do you think it's possible to copy the content of the data folder on the night version! that version have all the data audio_sources, cameras, crew, etc... if you try something like that let me know if it works.

Sin título.png

Oh good to see! Do you think it's possible to copy the content of the data folder on the night version! that version have all the data audio_sources, cameras, crew, etc... if you try something like that let me know if it works.

View attachment 555870
i dont have that shinjuku night track , if you can send the data folder, so i can try

Last edited:
i dont have that shinjuku night track , if you can send the data folder, so i can try
Those are the files inside data folder of the shinjuku_night, but i think the track is different! Well hope it works...

Attachments

• crew.ini
    43 bytes · Views: 48
  • groove.ini
    26 bytes · Views: 51
  • lighting.ini
    56 bytes · Views: 51
  • map.ini
    125 bytes · Views: 54
  • overlays.ini
    59 bytes · Views: 50
  • surfaces.ini