90's Golden Drift Spot #8 - Happogahara (八方ヶ原) [Drift Course]

Tracks 90's Golden Drift Spot #8 - Happogahara (八方ヶ原) [Drift Course] 2.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I bought the full version and downloaded it from *******, but I get these yellow barrels as if I had the free version and I can't access the rest of the track. Any way to fix it?

skyflightmusic, did you piss some child off on discord and they send their fans over to brigade you or something? wonder why the reviews are left up for so long when it takes 20 seconds to see that it is user error..

wonder why the reviews are left up for so long when it takes 20 seconds to see that it is user error.
Feel free to report them at the time and they can be dealt with.
I think it's better when the mod creator replies or reports.
Because all these late comments are too dumb to even reply as you can already see.
Not disagreeing, just hit the report button we don't censor reviews or edit them so it's reliant on reports.

Feel free to report them at the time and they can be dealt with.
I think it's better when the mod creator replies or reports.

Not disagreeing, just hit the report button we don't censor reviews or edit them so it's reliant on reports.
Not sure on reporting because technically it's not a spam or anything wrong, just they being dumb. But if you guys staff think its better be edited then I'm more then welcome to .

Not sure on reporting because technically it's not a spam or anything wrong, just they being dumb. But if you guys staff think its better be edited then I'm more then welcome to .
If it's not a proper review then it can be removed and the reviewer advised to use the discussion thread instead. Which is normally the course taken.
As I said previously we can't edit reviews nor would that be the right thing to do.
As the modder you can reply but as I said above that's your best option.
Can I add that the amount of non reviews has grown exponentialy since some people seem unwilling to make any effort to sort out a problem on their end.
It seems to me as if a mod with plenty of downloads all well reviewed is causing me a problem then it's likely from my end.
Also this really isn't the place to discuss this, we have a site feedback section for this type of discussion.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.