Wanted 8020 rig

Hi Allyngr, after looking what I need from this and the new prices, I’ll wait and buy new when available. It’s much to big a premium. Thanks though

Yeah he quoted me 120 for black.

Sr1 349.99
Steering Mount £75
Single Monitor £135
Black 120
Mount 27
Slider 27
Postage £25
Curiosity query .... is it "Spray Paint" or "Powder Coated" for the black. :cautious: I think either way, I would hold for anodized if your really want black.

I’m in Essex! I could do £400 without the seat but just see you need it by June 1st! Sadly I can’t let mine go till my replacement turns up.. hopefully mine turns up first two weeks of June then mine can go

I have a heusinkveld SIM rig GT with triple monitor stand that I'll be selling soon in Oxford and can possibly deliver.

Haven't decided on price, cost 1349 euros new plus shipping if you can find one.

Hiya, I've got a complete GT1 EVO rig coming up on here hopefully if it's approved, with a bunch of stuff with it including seat, rails, slider etc. Also got Heusinkveld pedals and Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 base with Formula v2 wheel if needed, but am happy to split.

Is there a monitor stand as part of the rig?
Yes, I am letting go of everything one would need to get up and running immediately, including rig, seat and fastenings, monitor and monitor mount (sim lab integrated), wheelbase, wheel, pedals and PC.

IMG_3698.JPG

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea