Wanted 8020 rig

Looks like simlabs can’t keep up with their demand and my order for a gt1 evo still has weeks to go even though I ordered 6 weeks ago. I’m in the UK and looking to purchase something soon, got a charity race for school on the 1st June so need it by then. Thanks :)

Mate, if I were still living in the UK I'd have built you one by now.
Parts would need to be sourced and measurements I have. Putting it all together would take less than an afternoon followed by pizza and beers as payment! :thumbsup:

On a more serious note, have you looked in to aluminium profile retailers near you or on eBay etc.?
They can usually cut to order and once you have all the parts it's usually pretty quick to throw it all together

I’m selling a GT1 Evo. I bought it about a month ago as it came with HE pedals and a DD2. Am picking up a P1 on Saturday. It comes with casters, a front mount, keyboard tray and those blue strips. Also a Volvo S40 seat with lumbar support. It’s on Facebook for £600 which is what I paid. We are in Bath if you want to collect?

Attachments

• 829C5F29-1E5A-4532-A1F8-2AB800DFB4C5.jpeg
    829C5F29-1E5A-4532-A1F8-2AB800DFB4C5.jpeg
    681.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 8462B8F3-C248-422E-8247-A2B62771675D.jpeg
    8462B8F3-C248-422E-8247-A2B62771675D.jpeg
    723.4 KB · Views: 158
How is the DD2 on the rig? I am wanting an 8020 but will be upgrading to a DD wheel soon - is that why you are upgrading?
Absolutely great, very stable, loads of resolution. Reason for the upgrade is two fold, one: a P1 became available with a to good to refuse price and secondly, my son uses this as a training tool for F4. He will need to go for hydraulic pedals at some point to start building muscle memory and the P1 can take a lot more force - 165kg is what we need to get to

I’s consider buying it. I don’t require a triple monitor stand or the seat. I’m in Brentwood so quite far from bath so can’t collect (+ Im still haven’t got my license lol, lockdown has postponed my lessons). Let me know
Collection only but happy to sell without the seat

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea