69 Boss 302 & BMW 3.5 CSL @ Donington National - Tues Sept 14th

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
imgageoutput.php

imgageoutput.php

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: Race1: Boss 302 / Race2: BMW 3.5 CSL (BMW CSL with 430HP - numbered #870 - #877)
Track: Donington National (Default Track)
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 18 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins included with 302 only. GTC76 Skinpack 1.0 for CSL.

My Setups: To be provided later.

Attachments

• Schntizer_tst.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 255
I'm getting a "different version " message, I only have the game, updated to v1.1, the no cd crack (Windows 7),the Boss 302, the skin pack, lobby fix and the unlock file, not sure where the "different version from host" is coming from?:confused:

So I'm going to miss this one aswell :frown:

Looks like I'm the first to report in. :frown: I would have to say that I was disappointed in my results due to the fact that I had managed quite well in my offline practicing and I had foolishly played with the idea that I might be a lttle more competitive but come race time it was like I was drving on a skating rink. I won't even dare to look at the replay of R1 but several of you may have viewed me from afar ( off the track several times) and that is why I just made sure to be out if the way of the lappers. I'm beginning to develop a phobia of the word "lapper", but in R2 I settled in somewhat and I was actually in the middle of the pack for a brief moment. I lost position due to spin off and fell way back and a few errors caused me to inherit a position at the back of the pack and to be lapped again. If I could have eliminated the spin offs the rest of my efforts would have been respectful. Must say that Cam O. and I had a good little battle at the end.
As always, but never taken for granted, thanks to Carlos for the events, cheers to the all racers, and well done to the podium boys.:)

PS. I noticed in the replay of race 2 that a couple of the cars were not visible on the replay track but were present in the replay race becauase I could go onboard their car, if that makes since to you.

The Boss could remind me of the Falcon at times so i always felt a bit more secure in that,the BMW on the other hand had certain 911 characteristics so i was seldom at ease in that one,both races looked like i could fight right up front but ended up with me having to sustain serious Hutcho pressure to the finish.

Thank you Carlos/Stu & RD

It was not easy to start racing the Boss after 3 weeks absence,it was Bigg fun do, an a trilling sound out of that car:cool:
Not a great race result but who cares it was fun.

The Beemer should be easy for me but it was not that easy,in Qualy some problem in the last corner with 3 of us , so p12 to start had a good start but going out of the last turn into the strait a big tank-slapper after in the first lap an hit Carlos ,waiting an off we go having some nice fights together but lost Carlos after going wide in turn one,the 18 laps where going by in no time.

Grats podium an thanks for racing guys.

Thanks Carlos,it was big fun again:D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes