rF2 6 hours of Nürburgring

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a good setup, tyres have some high temperature but its not often

need some help for the brake bais

when you put it to the rear, you have a very stable car in the first corner but a bad braking car in the other corners

when you put it to the front, you have a very good braking car but unstable in the first corner

50/50 isnt good

can you help me plz

change your brake bias for that corner every lap :) if it were getting on my tits that bad, i'd do it. just assign buttons to your wheel, it should become second nature after a few laps heh

sounds like a nice event. i might join, just need to ask around for a teammie and find a little more motivation..

well i havent tried it yet, but i've never adjusted my brake bias lap-by-lap in any mod with rfactor before, so im sure you could learn to drive around it. either nurse the braking into turn1, change the bias every lap, or wait for someone to make a good setup that works everywhere and steal it :D

well i havent tried it yet, but i've never adjusted my brake bias lap-by-lap in any mod with rfactor before, so im sure you could learn to drive around it. either nurse the braking into turn1, change the bias every lap, or wait for someone to make a good setup that works everywhere and steal it :D
i will test it, looks for a good idea thx

i prefer to make first an own setup and compare it with others, dont like steeling others work. They put a lot of work in it, and when you steal it you dont learn how to setup it

Several people have already mentioned that (including Bram:)). If there is enough interest we are considering moving the race out a little further to avoid all conflicts with any other leagues.

That might also give us more time to practice with drivers swap.
I am interested to participate, but on the 13th I am having RDTCC, and if the date is changed, what date will it be?

here's my team introduction:
6h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 92 57.9%