rF2 6 hours of Nürburgring

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Class(es) to be used

Could we please have class(es) to be used defined!?
From the general discussion thread it looks like the Mobile Super Cup class (PMSC) will be used but skins in the skins thread are also done for the PCCA class (Carrera Cup Asia).

Sector 7-G (Colin Crompton and myself) will have to withdraw our entry unfortunately. A working holiday I can not escape from fell onto my lap and will be out of town for the whole week.

Hope that all have a good and enjoyable race!

This PCC mod is known for it's high tire temps (bug), just watch the middle temps.

Not really a bug, what tyre pressures you running? Too soft and the tyre bounces and gives you excess heat. Run the tyres too higher pressure and it has less of a contact patch and feels floaty like how a wet tyre does.

I tend to run 185kpa/26.8psi in the porsche.

Also only can do that with an empty tank, perfectly temperatured brakes and tyres and if I get every corner (especially the chicane right before the last turn) right :)

Important Information - Please read

Hello guys
As you already have seen the calender, the Endurance race is around the corner. With this in mind we want to give everyone some information for this upcoming event.

Skin Deadline
If you are still skinning or almost done skinning your car, well this weekend it needs to be finished. As the final day to deliver your skin is this coming Monday night (June 8th) 23:59 GMT time.
Remember to upload it and present the skin here
http://forum.racedepartment.com/6-hours-nuerburgring/18514-post-your-skins-here.html
On Tuesday we will gather all the skins that has been put here in a skinpack
Those who did not publish their skin in the skin thread must drive with a default skin.
Also we won't accept any extra skin after the deadline.

Testing
During this whole coming weekend we will open up a server so that everyone can test the track and driver swap. The server will be set with a 60 min of practice or qualifying session and a 10 min race just to test the driver swapping.

Driver swapping
For driver swapping we advice everyone to use TS when they are going to join or are driving, so you can communicate with your teammate.

Starting procedure
For this event we will use a starting procedure well known here at RD. We will do a Formation lap with Manual Rolling Start.
This means when the green flag drops, the leader will start slowly to a 100 km/h pace. The rest will follow in a single file behind the leader.
No brake testing and swaying will be allowed.
The race will start in the final corner.

We hope to give everyone enough information for this upcoming event
We wish everyone good luck and may the best and/or luckiest one win.

:bump:

server is up for testing
RaceDepartment.com PCC

slight change
10 min practice
60 min qualify
5 min warmup
20 min of race time

test as much as you can

oh and hit the thanks button on the top post if you have read (and of course understand) this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes