AC 50's F1 @ Monza - Mon 09Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
All AC DLC's at 60% off and much more! Check it out HERE!

:(
Well, I wanted to do this race as this old school stuff is what I really love.
However, there was some DLC content I didn't own yet in AC, so hopped over at HB the other day to purchase some of that.

I'm still waiting for my keys :cautious:
Would be nice if they'd let one know before purchase that there will be a wait for the keys when they clearly know they have exhausted their supply.

Nope! Just sell it to me and make me wait like I'm waiting on a disc in by snail mail or something :cool:

:(
Well, I wanted to do this race as this old school stuff is what I really love.
However, there was some DLC content I didn't own yet in AC, so hopped over at HB the other day to purchase some of that.

I'm still waiting for my keys :cautious:
Would be nice if they'd let one know before purchase that there will be a wait for the keys when they clearly know they have exhausted their supply.

Nope! Just sell it to me and make me wait like I'm waiting on a disc in by snail mail or something :cool:
That's very annoying. Never had problem with those guys and Kunos actually reposted that on FB, so one would think there wont be any problems... Hopefully you get them later today still before the race.
Another possibility, if the are refundable, you can just drop the Red Pack and get it from steam, that's the only one needed for today. Then wait for the rest to arrive.

Just to check btw...was it intentional to have the track grip set so low? It was around 89/90 when I tried earlier.
Not that it makes much difference with these anyway :roflmao:
Nope, I screwed up :roflmao: It was from rally race that I did last time. It's up to 100% again. Like you say, probably doesn't make much difference, but I can't imagine how bad it was on 90 :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%