ACC 50 minute race with pitstop @ Hungaroring Monday 25th September

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
@Hazzatron19 Whats this setup trick? I have always just driven the cars and tweaked them as I felt they needed it but feel like Im missing something now!

Sorry I missed last night, would love to race more but my business comes first and it makes racing on any night other than Wednesdays and Thursdays quite difficult :(

@Hazzatron19 Whats this setup trick? I have always just driven the cars and tweaked them as I felt they needed it but feel like Im missing something now!

Sorry I missed last night, would love to race more but my business comes first and it makes racing on any night other than Wednesdays and Thursdays quite difficult :(
If you know how Jardier is on you tube, he posted a video last week basically just giving away mega setups for ACC and they have worked well so far. Defo worth a watch

If you know how Jardier is on you tube, he posted a video last week basically just giving away mega setups for ACC and they have worked well so far. Defo worth a watch
*meta setups
Most Efficient Tactic Available
:D
And yeah, he basically summarized the GO setups haha

Was a fun race yesterday! A bit lonely after the start and due to my pace.
Sorry Johann for the spin. I had a look at the replay and you just came closer and closer to me on the inside. Your car seemed unstable right before so you probably didn't notice me there :(

Andre hunted me down around the middle of the race but I completely screwed up the pit entry. I didn't practice it before, pretty dumb.. And I forgot to turn off damage repairs.
So at the exit of the last corner, I looked to the left to my Streamdeck to press the repair-off button but was on the psi-adjustments page.
End of the story: I first touched the barrier, then mistook the run off as pit entry, almost spun on the grass, then accelerated into the real pit entry but had no idea if I had missed the 50 km/h line and ACC was warning me to slow down.
200m later I saw the 50 km/h sign. Geez :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I nailed the stop, but Andre was 7s ahead of me after his stop.
Unbelievable.. You guys should watch this, pure comedy gold!

I tried to hunt him down but he managed to pull off nice lap times, which left me somewhere lonely as "2nd best of the rest".

Next time I'll practice.. I promise! :D

Last edited:
But have you ever reversed out of the pitbox, then turned off the engine instead of the pit limiter? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Happened to me on a league race recently.
Sounds great too haha!
My biggest fail, but I did it in two consecutive races, was getting wheelspin while I got going and instinctively shifting into 2nd, which kills the limiter..
It doesn't in AC (and rF2 I think), which is what I drove for the years before.
Always fun to take a 30s stop&go :D

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%