% 50 Discount All Cars,Tracks,Liveries for the Full Weekend

We are pleased to let you know that all cars, tracks and liveries are available this weekend for 50% off.

The weekend sale starts today, Friday September 27 at 1600 GMT/1800 CEST and runs until Monday September 30 at 0700 GMT/0900 CEST

http://game.raceroom.com/store/

SALE_feature5.jpg

Thank you Simbin ! :sneaky:

It is only a good deal for those you found a way to get the FFB to work with their wheel.
Those who took the time and made the efforts to make it work totally deserve a break.
I am not one of them. When I will be able plug my Elite in RRRE and get a good driving experience, without spending my precious time tweaking, like I can in my favorites SIMs, I might try it again.

What we gonna do with the content when we've bought it cheap, more hot lapping? :sleep:, seriously you could do it at 90% off but you ain't getting any more of my cash till MP gets released. At the moment it really does seem like Simbin just want to get as much cash in as possible without releasing a Full Game :(

Sp and answer to my question, do we have to own all cars we race against in sp, and I might start buying stuff again. Discount is nice but completely useless for me atm.

Simbin you need to shape up your pr department as atm it's not convincing.

I also went ahead and picked up content of 17€ worth. I think its worth it for the sounds of the cars only.
Although i wont touch them until they fix FFB for the G25 / 27 and add multiplayer in.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.