4PP

Misc 4PP v1.6 [PURE/SOL]

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gabimaix submitted a new resource:

4PP | Assetto Corsa PPFilter - 4PP is a beautiful but realistic PPFilter for Assetto Corsa

4 Post Processing or just 4PP is a newly developed ppfilter for Assetto Corsa.

View attachment 565467
It was developed on Sol 2.2 with CSP 0.1.77 so I don't know how it will look on Pure.

View attachment 565475
This ppfilter is still in alpha so if you see a bug feel free to report it.

View attachment 565460
This is how it looks in different weather conditions and in different times of day.

Clear Morning:
View attachment 565462...

Read more about this resource...

Hi i'm testing your filter and is really gorgeous in Vr as well...i use a Reverb G1 with openxr and the Fps are 90 rock solid.....the only i noticed is that in the night races the sky is too bright in a sector....so to avoid this i put overcast weather in the Sol planner and i solved....
Great work thx

Hi i'm testing your filter and is really gorgeous in Vr as well...i use a Reverb G1 with openxr and the Fps are 90 rock solid.....the only i noticed is that in the night races the sky is too bright in a sector....so to avoid this i put overcast weather in the Sol planner and i solved....
Great work thx
Thank you for your feedback. I’m glad you like the filter overall! I will surely fix this issue in the next update. Just to be clear are you using a modded track or is it an issue on all tracks even kunos ones?

Sorry, after dropping the folders where they needed to go , I have Random Blocks for buttons in the session start menu. How can i revert back to the default UI? I didnt change anything in my CM CSP, unless that comes inside the PPF? :D
That’s actually really strange. The ppfilter only changes sol settings, it doesn’t touch any cm and csp settings. Have you tried uninstalling the filter and seeing if the problem persists even with another ppfilter?

That’s actually really strange. The ppfilter only changes sol settings, it doesn’t touch any cm and csp settings. Have you tried uninstalling the filter and seeing if the problem persists even with another ppfilter?
I have and it seems that it was a glitch when verifying my game earlier, No further issues for me, just the sky which you advised you'll have a look at :)

I have and it seems that it was a glitch when verifying my game earlier, No further issues for me, just the sky which you advised you'll have a look at :)
I actually already released a new update yesterday which includes a fix for that problem. Tell me if you like the new night sky or if it should still be improved. Every feedback really helps me make this filter better for everyone!

I actually already released a new update yesterday which includes a fix for that problem. Tell me if you like the new night sky or if it should still be improved. Every feedback really helps me make this filter better for everyone!
Tested again, I have the same version but the sky goes Day>Dark Blue>Blue>Night>Day

The sky outside as of 19.00 UK, is not even sunset but in-game is Dark Blue

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies