• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU 397 Tatuus MSV F3-016 @ Monza - Sat 27 July 2019

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Craig Dunkley, Jul 21, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 27-07-19
  1. BloodySalmonMan

BloodySalmonMan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +172
  2. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,103
    I'm all good for racing, whatever suits you guys! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,021
    Despite the short grid, the event was very enjoyable for me. At some problems during the start, with two windows notifications pooping up during the first 2 laps, with two more spins right at the begining, i was very delayed. Fortunately i was able to cathc up again uo to third. At the last 15 minutes of the race Juan caught me and kept me under pressure, he almost passed me at the first chicane, but i slightly lost the rear under aceleration, and he also spun, not sure if there was contact or not. After that i was able to keep a good enough to not be caught so quickly, unfortunately, right at the end, Juan spun and i could relax a bit until the end of the race.

Really looking forward to see more races using this car, it is very enjoyable car to drive :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  4. Juan Roguez

Juan Roguez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +141
    I apologize because I didn't have time or sign up, good race martins:);):thumbsup: , I made mistakes because my training was the race laps, to thank for the setup to Taichi Yoshida:);):thumbsup:
    thanks Stephen Gibb for letting me participate:);):thumbsup: I had fun, good race:);):thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.