2REAL - SRP Tatsumi Realistic Traffic Simulaton Mod

Tracks 2REAL - SRP Tatsumi Realistic Traffic Simulaton Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tominator21 submitted a new resource:

2REAL - SRP Tatsumi Realistic Traffic Simulaton Mod - 2real, traffic planer, traffic mod, srp, tatsumi

Realistic Traffic Mod with very good performance even on low spec PC's. Load up ro 2000 Cars live in the Simulation via new CSP Traffic Planner Tool. Many options to change the traffic settings quick & easy.

Experience completely new Traffic behaivour on SRP Tatsuma Spawn with 2REAL Traffic Mod!
View attachment 621519
View attachment 621517
Manual Install Only !!!
You need to install/activate traffic planner first, see...

Read more about this resource...

Good fps considering all the cars. I get a lot of them with their wheels submerged a good chunk into the road surface though. Is this typical behaviour?

when turning on the traffic when loading into the map, the game runs incredibly slow and is undrivable. I have an i9 and a 2080 super. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Problem happens even with incredible low car amounts

when turning on the traffic when loading into the map, the game runs incredibly slow and is undrivable. I have an i9 and a 2080 super. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Problem happens even with incredible low car amounts
after looking into this further with task manager, as soon as i turn on traffic planner my cpu and gpu usage drop by over 50% and the game drops from 120 fps to 9 fps

after looking into this further with task manager, as soon as i turn on traffic planner my cpu and gpu usage drop by over 50% and the game drops from 120 fps to 9 fps
maybe you have enabled cg profie option in traffic planner? it should have little to no impact on performance normally

My traffic drives super fast, they keep up with me when im going 250. i checked to see if something messed up the lane speed but it said 121 kmh and 150. anyone who knows what causes this?
Edit: i just realized this is on other maps with 2real mod too

Last edited:
My traffic drives super fast, they keep up with me when im going 250. i checked to see if something messed up the lane speed but it said 121 kmh and 150. anyone who knows what causes this?
Edit: i just realized this is on other maps with 2real msounds like your simulatio
sounds like your simulation speed is too fast. see traffic planners first page

hi, the mod is very cool, but I have a question, traffic goes as it should in 3 lanes, but sometimes it teleports a little and some cars are invisible, or they have invisible parts, wheels, etc. Is there any way to fix this?

Last edited:
HOW TO MAKE TRAFFIC DOES NOT STOP WHEN YOU CHANGE LANE? please help me, I downloaded 2Real traffic everything is fine, but the traffic stops quickly when I just rebuilt in front of it. Is there any function to disable traffic so that it does not slow down in front of an obstacle?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.