2REAL - SRP Shibuya Realistic Traffic Simulation

Tracks 2REAL - SRP Shibuya Realistic Traffic Simulation 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tominator21 submitted a new resource:

2REAL Shibuya Realistic Traffic Simulation - traffic mod, Shibuya, 2real,

Welcome to the new era of Assetto Corsa!

2REAL
Traffic Mods are the first truely realistic traffic mods for Assetto Corsa, with massive traffic simulations up to 1000 cars with different speedzones and with cars stopping at intersections and traffic lights.

watch install tutorial (for daikoku, but same process):

MANUAL INSTALL ONLY ⚠️
!!! To get this mod working you need to activate the Traffic Planner Tool. You only...

Read more about this resource...

Hi.
download the track, but there is no shuto_revival_project_beta_ptb\shibuya_spawn\data folder to add too.
Many thanks
seems like you dont have the latest version of SRP... Shibuya was just added a few weeks ago i think. Its a high detailed city section as addition to the highway section, higly reccomend it! ;)

Thanks for your great mod! Just followed the installation steps for srp_beta_ptb. When I opened the Traffic Planner Tool, I saw a message "Sim has crashed" and had a choice of "Restart" or " Resume", but no matter which I choose, I still get the same message and can't see any traffic cars. Is there any log file anywhere I can check what was wrong with it?

Thanks for your great mod! Just followed the installation steps for srp_beta_ptb. When I opened the Traffic Planner Tool, I saw a message "Sim has crashed" and had a choice of "Restart" or " Resume", but no matter which I choose, I still get the same message and can't see any traffic cars. Is there any log file anywhere I can check what was wrong with it?
i can only reccommend watching tutorial again very closely, i only get sim crashed when i use like 2000 cars, otherwise it works fine. Was there any step that was unclear maybe?

Last edited:
i can only reccommend watching tutorial again very closely, i only get sim crashed when i use like 2000 cars, otherwise it works fine. Was there any step that was unclear maybe?
Thanks for the advice. Yes, I made a mistake in copying the \data folder. It works fine now. Nice work!
Will this mod be able to use in online AC server in future version?

Great mod my friend, I noticed you made it for several other maps, are you also making it for SRP - Overload Layout?
I was thinking about doing this, but if you've already started doing it, I won't waste time doing it either.

Last edited:
I only use 20 and still sim has crashed
this problem only occurs in your traffic config in SRP map

edit: nvm it works now

Last edited:
hey bro what have i done wrong here(sim has crush) and thats before i even start racinig thats the SRP and Daikoku maps.Thanks in advanced bro

Attachments

• 1673457750657.jpeg
    1673457750657.jpeg
    328.7 KB · Views: 97
bro i got the same problem

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%