2REAL PP-Filter (for VR) + CSP Settings

Misc 2REAL PP-Filter (for VR) + CSP Settings 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tominator21 submitted a new resource:

2REAL PP-Filter (for VR) + CSP Settings - also works well without VR, realistic natural look

Feel free to take a look at my mods on Patreon :)

2REAL PP-Filter + CSP Settings (VR)
This filter I made expecially for VR users but you can also use without VR. This will give you a very natural look, dark colors and shadows are brighter, aswell as ambient light. Also night lightning should look alot better with a bit more headlight brightness and overall increased emissive lights & reflections. There is lots of other small...

Read more about this resource...

after the installation, according to the instructions, writes this in pure check .what can it mean?

Attachments

• 2023-04-08_001142.png
    2023-04-08_001142.png
    593.7 KB · Views: 162
after the installation, according to the instructions, writes this in pure check .what can it mean?
it definetly works with pure, i get that message too. I guess this only means that there are no extra script settings for pure from this filter. but still, pure is needed to get the look like in my pictures :)

So whenever I import the pure config you provided, nothing is changing? Am I missing something, It has the same sliders as default pure

Last edited:
bonjour , ou se siture les dossiers :
Users\Nom d'utilisateur\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets\Custom Shaders Patch
Préconfigurations , je n'arrive pas a les trouver merci

Just installed this and for night driving it is absolutely awesome :)
But day time it is too bright / over exposed / saturated :(
Any easy fixes for fixing this without stuffing the night settings ??
Thanks

This is what it looks like on my monitor :
VRPP.jpg

The view in VR is worse as the windscreen looks like it has a film of dust on it and it looks like you are looking though a dust storm as well. The view of the interior is fine but also very bright. I have tried changing brightness in Pure Config and in the headset but I don't think that is the way to go as every other PP Filter looks good for colour and brightness.
Also with this PPF the cars lose their gloss and the wheels turn black when viewed from an angle. When the race in the screenshot starts and we turn onto the straight the car to my left is especially noticeable with the lack of gloss and the black wheels.
I did try copying some code from SOL_Extra PPF (Colour, Auto Exposure, and Glare) since SOL_Extra is superb, but that made very little difference.
I am using Windows 10, GTX1080ti and Pimax 5K.
This is SOL_Extra with every other setting exactly the same :
SOL Extra.jpg

also in the 2REAL filter all my command boxes are washed out and grey instead of black.
I have double checked that I installed Pure correctly and have all the recommended settings as per install guide.
I have noticed that Sol Config in=game doesn't allow me to load any preset configs and if I make manual changes they have no effect.
This is really frustrating since the PPF is so good for night races and so bad during the day.
Would appreciate any help to figure this out.

It would appear to be a Pure issue not just this PPF since I get the same washed out look with any Pure filter :(

Last edited:
Just installed this and for night driving it is absolutely awesome :)
But day time it is too bright / over exposed / saturated :(
Any easy fixes for fixing this without stuffing the night settings ??
Thanks
yes you should be able to play around with the sunlight/ daytime brightness in pureconfig app to get your desired results :)

hi! Awesome and works well on my system at a consistent 72 FPS! Any way to get rid of the jaggies totally in quest 2? can never manage to get rid of them! It's my biggest grouse till date with VR!

Installed following the instructions in the PDF to the letter.
CM, CSP, Pure(0.254) and Sol are updated to the latest versions.
before starting I select one of the presets from CSP.
In Assetto Corsa Video Settings the PP filter is selected.
both in vr and in flat the game unfortunately looks like this to me. I open Pure config, as per the pdf, import 2REAL_VR_PURE_PRESET.ini, save but nothing.
in the PP tab of Pure config I read:
"PP Warnings & errors YEBIS Godrais/DIFFRACTIONS_RINGS must not be 0!
Set it to 0.001 minimum, otherwise a ghost picture will appear wile sunset."
in all the Pure Config tabs I didn't find these entries that Pure says to correct, not even in csp. I don't know where to put my hands to correct. I also noticed that many of the values are in yellow (not by default) and I don't know if I should restore them before saving or if I should leave them as they are.
Hope to get help soon to enjoy this great work. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_cim_2011_ferrari_spa_23-2-124-23-8-35.jpg
    Screenshot_cim_2011_ferrari_spa_23-2-124-23-8-35.jpg
    759.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_cim_2011_ferrari_spa_23-2-124-23-8-37.jpg
    Screenshot_cim_2011_ferrari_spa_23-2-124-23-8-37.jpg
    761.2 KB · Views: 10
Installato seguendo le istruzioni nel PDF alla lettera.
CM, CSP, Pure(0.254) e Sol sono aggiornati alle versioni più recenti.
prima di iniziare seleziono uno dei preset da CSP.
Nelle Impostazioni Video di Assetto Corsa è selezionato il filtro PP.
sia in vr che in flat il gioco purtroppo mi appare così. Apro Pure config, come da pdf, importo 2REAL_VR_PURE_PRESET.ini, salvo ma niente.
nella scheda PP di Pure config ho letto:
"Avvisi ed errori PP YEBIS Godrais/DIFFRACTIONS_RINGS non devono essere 0!
Impostalo su un minimo di 0,001, altrimenti apparirà un'immagine fantasma durante il tramonto."
in tutte le schede di Pure Config non ho trovato queste voci che Pure dice di correggere, nemmeno in csp. Non so dove mettere le mani per correggere. Ho notato anche che molti valori sono in giallo (non di default) e non so se ripristinarli prima di salvare o se lasciarli così come sono.
Spero di ricevere presto aiuto per godermi questo fantastico lavoro. Grazie
edit:
I managed to solve the PP YEBIS Godrais/DIFFRACTIONS_RINGS problem on pure config, by changing the parameter in the ppfilter's.ini file.
Unfortunately, the graphic problems remain and in particular those of the glare as seen in the attachments.
it seems to improve only if I lower the daylight multiplier, but nothing even remotely similar to the performance seen in your videos and screenshots.
Using SOL instead the image is cleaner but even in this case nothing close to expectations.
Not necessarily a solution, but feedback from the developer would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea