[24 June 2020 - Experimental - No Mods] Satsuma GT Multiple Choice Save Files

Save Game [24 June 2020 - Experimental - No Mods] Satsuma GT Multiple Choice Save Files 1.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stiltz85 submitted a new resource:

[April 06 2020 - Experimental] Satsuma GT special you pick save files - Multiple saves to choose from depending on how you want to play.

Installation: Be sure to back up your save somewhere if you want to go back to it!
Extract the contents of the save type of your choosing into the 'C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Amistech\My Summer Car' directory then start up the game and press continue and all should be well!

Planned future updates: I will eventually add a version with all racing gear and rally ready but I have been pretty busy with this COVID19 stuff soit will be a little bit.
I also want to add more...

Read more about this resource...

can you update this save with the new Rally suspension adjustments?
To be honest, this is a new feature and I am not sure how to go about setting them and to be completely fair it is more of a personal preference here.
So if I mess with it, it could make some people happy and others upset so I feel it would be best to leave those untouched.

To be honest, this is a new feature and I am not sure how to go about setting them and to be completely fair it is more of a personal preference here.
So if I mess with it, it could make some people happy and others upset so I feel it would be best to leave those untouched.
Well, at least fix the headlight
They detached after the new updatr that adds headlight bulbs

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 40 51.9%