#23 United Autosports Ligier JS P217 Rolex Daytona 24hr

Skins #23 United Autosports Ligier JS P217 Rolex Daytona 24hr 0.9a

Login or Register an account to download this content
davewilliams000 submitted a new resource:

#23 United Autosports Ligier JS P217 Rolex Daytona 24hr - Livery of Alonso, Norris and Hanson from the Rolex 24

Presenting my livery for the Ligier JS P217 of the #23 United Autosports entry in the Rolex 24 for Fernando Alonso, Lando Norris, and Phil Hanson.

This is for the Ligier in 'WEC 2017 LMP2' paid mod over at assetto mods site. This car is quite a pain to paint, but am happy with the results. I've put this as a v0.9 as there's still a few logos missing (from the nose) as I can't read them on any of the photos I've seen....

Read more about this resource...

Hi man ,
what did you do extract the car then paint a LOD or something that model looks totally trashed ,
surely thats not a LOD_A model ?

Yep the model is not the best - certainly not up to the quality of what I'm used to painting (RSS/KS). There's no LOD_B, etc in the folder so it must be a LOD_A! Extracted using 3Dsimed3. The geometry is a bit all over the place too, not symetrical on the mapping and numerous other issues. Given that I think I did a pretty good job lol :laugh: Looks ok when it's on the move though, especially in the dark at Daytona ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.