2024 Wayne Taylor Racing #10 #40 | LM_Hypercar_ARX06

Skins 2024 Wayne Taylor Racing #10 #40 | LM_Hypercar_ARX06 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MaxStdtDesigns submitted a new resource:

2024 Wayne Taylor Racing #10 #40 | LM_Hypercar_ARX06 - 2024 WTR IMSA entries

Hey!
View attachment 722560
After Meyer Shank Racing and Acura went seperate ways, Wayne Taylor Racing will enter two LMDh this season.

The liveries are based on a post by Jordan Taylor and WTR on instagram, so when the Rolex 24 is over and when there are enough pictures i will update the livery!

until then, i hope you enjoy it!

#10 driven by Ricky Taylor, Marcus Ericsson, Brendon Hartley & Filipe Albuquerque
View attachment 722562

#40 driven...

Read more about this resource...

Apoligies for the error, did not realise that was the mod name. Thought it was the real car title. I would give 5 star but can't update my review. I usually download mods and then install all downloads later. I still think it would be helpful to have the folder name for the car in the download. Great skins though.

Apoligies for the error, did not realise that was the mod name. Thought it was the real car title. I would give 5 star but can't update my review. I usually download mods and then install all downloads later. I still think it would be helpful to have the folder name for the car in the download. Great skins though.
All fine, happends!
I'll keep it in mind and on the next on i'll try to change it, you're right its easier

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 74 59.7%