2024 IndyCar road skinpack for VRC Formula NA 2021

Skins 2024 IndyCar road skinpack for VRC Formula NA 2021 4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
wakamatospecial78 submitted a new resource:

2024 IndyCar road skinpack for VRC Formula NA 2021 - Road liveries for the 2024 IndyCar season

This is a skinpack for the 2024 IndyCar season for the VRC Formula NA 2021 car. This initial release reflects the season-opening race. Future updates may contain skins for each race of the 2024 season.
View attachment 738789

View attachment 738790
View attachment 738791
View attachment 738792

This pack took two months...

Read more about this resource...

I have a problem with the mod, for Windows it tells me there is a virus and I can't put it on the content manager.

Last edited:
Am getting a virus warning from both Chrome and Windows Defender. Has been happening to other resources as well lately and seemed to be fixed by using *.rar or *.zip instead of *.7z

Can you show me what you're referring to? Believe I already replaced all of these.
1710836305905.png

wakamatospecial78 updated 2024 IndyCar road skinpack for VRC Formula NA 2021 with a new update entry:

Thermal Club update, more helmets, little details, lots of fixes

New skins from this weekend's Thermal Club race, new/updated helmets from me and Kerm, a lot more details and various fixes. I recommend deleting the previous pack as there are now unneeded files from the original upload.

View attachment 740399
View attachment 740400
View attachment 740401
View attachment 740402
View attachment 740404

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, just was wondering why you made the switch to VRC this year? Our league uses the RSS car and we were looking forward to a skin pack for this season. I suppose last years pack will have to do. Regardless, these look great. Keep up the good work!

Hey, just was wondering why you made the switch to VRC this year? Our league uses the RSS car and we were looking forward to a skin pack for this season. I suppose last years pack will have to do. Regardless, these look great. Keep up the good work!
I just wanted to have a different driving experience. Love the RSS car but I’d grown bored with it after using it for several years.

I just wanted to have a different driving experience. Love the RSS car but I’d grown bored with it after using it for several years.
I get that. I know that car has a short oval kit too iirc. I would say we should make the switch but not everyone has the means to buy another version of the same car. Cool that you're finding a way to keep the motivation going though. Also, any updates on the Detroit track?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.