2024 F1 Testing

Pete Conway

Premium
Day one put Verstappen a full second ahead, but there was no rush to get out for a fast end of the day run by the other teams, second up was Norris.
:How does anyone feel about the coming season where many of the current champions rivals seem hobbled by their futures?
:And what about the new aeropods on that RB20?

I don't look into testing much as teams do runs on High medium and low fuel. I think this may lead to sandbagging and hiding how good car is. The drivers tittle was tight from 2ndPerez to 8th Russell so any of the drivers can pull away. I think it will be Ferrari or McLaren that do this. The problem last year is team's did not have consistent form. Having all drivers in the same team will fix this. Mercedes i think will fall backwards as bad decisions on car and the FIA beating up on teams with past success will prevail. We have seen a Williams go from the best team on the grid to the worst and now improve and pull to the front. Teams have a circle they spin around in. At the top is success and the bottom is failure. Good teams spin the wheel fast and bad teams progress so slow you can barley see progression. This happens in all sports. One day Red Bull will start to slide down and the mid pack will progress forwards.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back