2023 Toto GP - Full Fantasy Team Package

Skins 2023 Toto GP - Full Fantasy Team Package 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Peter Roche Racing submitted a new resource:

2023 Toto GP - Full Fantasy Team Package - Second Edition Of The Toto GP Mod

View attachment 385384

Toto GP reveals their new livery after extending their parternership with Monster Energy.

The team's livery is now based around the Monster Energry Ultra Violet drink can.

Mary Bendet Foundation logos can still be found on the car as Toto Wolff remains the Vice Chairman of it.

A pinch of red can be found at the back of the car as a tribute to Niki Lauda.

View attachment 385385
View attachment 385386
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

no hermano segui el tutorial al paso y me salio igual q lo tenia solo q me salia borroso los trajes originales
Sorry man, I don't know Spanish. From the translator I saw something about drivers suits.

Modded suit, caps and helmets will always be blurry when you start the game. They will be fine after you start a race/time trial/career mode.

If they are still blurry after that install them again. Maybe you did something wrong.

Just a quick question, do these cars have engine/gearbox/radiators!?
Sorry man, I don't know Spanish. From the translator I saw something about drivers suits.

Modded suit, caps and helmets will always be blurry when you start the game. They will be fine after you start a race/time trial/career mode.

If they are still blurry after that install them again. Maybe you did something wrong.

Hey mate, for the driver suit, caps, gloves, helmet etc. You need to install the texture on both the frontend_drivers_f1.erp inside the frontend folder and the incardriver_f1 erp.

The erp on the frontend folder is used for the driver selection screen and driver customization and the incardriver is for when the driver is on track or RnD.

The reason its blurry is the mipmaps, both erp's uses the same mipmaps so changing only one will cause the blurred texture. The texture inside the erp are the low quality one. If you view the texture inside the EEA without setting up EGO to f1 2019 you will see a small low reso preview.

And the reason why you see the correct resolution after you do a race is that it use the one on the incardriver erp and save to memory, so when you go back to the menu it now uses the one save in ram.

Hey mate, for the driver suit, caps, gloves, helmet etc. You need to install the texture on both the frontend_drivers_f1.erp inside the frontend folder and the incardriver_f1 erp.

The erp on the frontend folder is used for the driver selection screen and driver customization and the incardriver is for when the driver is on track or RnD.

The reason its blurry is the mipmaps, both erp's uses the same mipmaps so changing only one will cause the blurred texture. The texture inside the erp are the low quality one. If you view the texture inside the EEA without setting up EGO to f1 2019 you will see a small low reso preview.

And the reason why you see the correct resolution after you do a race is that it use the one on the incardriver erp and save to memory, so when you go back to the menu it now uses the one save in ram.
I had no idea about that. Thank you for letting me know JB!

Hola, ¿podrías formar parte del equipo completo de Renault 2009? Mono de piloto de coche, mecánica y equipamiento completo caraje

Attachments

• 1575387875_494560_1575389554_noticia_normal.jpg
    1575387875_494560_1575389554_noticia_normal.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Renault-R29-Formula-1-700x394.jpg
    Renault-R29-Formula-1-700x394.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 79
  • uid_a9040091461860e45059d2c010e44d281594139771446_width_1280_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_720_fern...jpg
    uid_a9040091461860e45059d2c010e44d281594139771446_width_1280_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_720_fern...jpg
    102 KB · Views: 81

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back