2023 Goodsmile Racing Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo

Skins 2023 Goodsmile Racing Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
tatit submitted a new resource:

2023 Goodsmile Racing Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo - for Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2023 Super GT GT300 Class entrant

View attachment 641469
The skin is based from Winter Wonder Festival 2023 event.

IMPORTANT: You have to own the 2020 GT World Challenge Europe DLC first in order to use this skin.

Installation:
Open the livery folder then read the readme.txt inside the folder for installation instructions.

In the game, you should find it under: Filter > Custom > Mercedes AMG GT3 2020 > Goodsmile Racing

If you like my work, consider supporting me by donating...

Read more about this resource...

Hey dude, nice work on these skins! You are one of the only people doing the GoodSmile Racing liveries and I love you for it :D Now for my question; would it be possible for you to port this skin to the Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO '20 Extension mod for Assetto Corsa? I see you have done the 2021 version (and it is splendid), but it would be great if you could do it for this new 2023 version. I understand you may be busy, so thank you in advance!

Hey dude, nice work on these skins! You are one of the only people doing the GoodSmile Racing liveries and I love you for it :D Now for my question; would it be possible for you to port this skin to the Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO '20 Extension mod for Assetto Corsa? I see you have done the 2021 version (and it is splendid), but it would be great if you could do it for this new 2023 version. I understand you may be busy, so thank you in advance!
convert this to Ac pls

Hi there, thank you for contacting me. Since there's a RSS Mercer V8 mod, I'll be trying to apply GSR skins for that mod.

No promises or release dates as it's done when it's done, don't wait for it ;)

Cheers,

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea