2023 DTM Porsche Pack (4K & 8K) - URD Darche 992 GT3 23

Skins 2023 DTM Porsche Pack (4K & 8K) - URD Darche 992 GT3 23 v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
pan-pan submitted a new resource:

2023 DTM KÜS Team Bernhard #75 (4K & 8K) - URD Darche 992 GT3 - Livery for URD Darche 992 GT3

View attachment 678590
2023 DTM #75 KÜS Team Bernhard
for Darche 992 GT3 23 by UnitedRacingDesign

One of the new 992 GT3 cars in the 2023 DTM grid, KÜS Team Bernhard through 2022 Porsche Carrera Cup Germany champion Laurin Heinrich sports a livery commemorating the 75th anniversary of Porsche. This skin is meant for the new URD Darche 992 GT3 23. This skin will not work on other versions of the...

Read more about this resource...

pan-pan updated 2023 DTM Porsche Pack (4K & 8K) - URD Darche 992 GT3 with a new update entry:

v1.1 Update

Major update for the mod; the pack has been renamed to reflect the addition of other new 2023 DTM 992 GT3-R liveries. Please update over existing files or overwrite preexisting files if Content Manager or File Explorer requires you to.

Update 1.1 Changelog

Added
:
  • #24 KÜS Team Bernhard (Ayhancan Güven) Zandvoort-spec livery (4K & 8K)
View attachment 682064
  • #99 Toksport WRT (Christian Engelhart) Zandvoort-spec livery (4K &...

Read the rest of this update entry...

With the new anouncement of Christian Engelhart being sacked at WRT Toksport and with Marvin Dienst being his replacement for the rest of the season I think you have to update a bit more now instead of only finishing the Heinemann skin and updating the other ones haha. Being a livery creator must be hard some time I guess... Nevertheless, do you want to make some more dtm liveries or only the Porsche ones? I did a sprint version of the Lambo Evo 2 based on the existing endu version made by fsr and I converted the ssr skins someone did for acc and adapted them to the sprint version they use in rl and added some missing decal but there are no grt grasser skins neither for acc to convert them nor directly for the evo 2 conversion, we only have one for the rss lanzer. When I'm correct the Tresor Orange 1, the GRT Grasser, the David Schumacher, the Emil Frey and the new-joined Sandro Holzem skins are the only ones missing... hopefully we will get them for the correct cars at one day before the end of the season...

With the new anouncement of Christian Engelhart being sacked at WRT Toksport and with Marvin Dienst being his replacement for the rest of the season I think you have to update a bit more now instead of only finishing the Heinemann skin and updating the other ones haha. Being a livery creator must be hard some time I guess... Nevertheless, do you want to make some more dtm liveries or only the Porsche ones? I did a sprint version of the Lambo Evo 2 based on the existing endu version made by fsr and I converted the ssr skins someone did for acc and adapted them to the sprint version they use in rl and added some missing decal but there are no grt grasser skins neither for acc to convert them nor directly for the evo 2 conversion, we only have one for the rss lanzer. When I'm correct the Tresor Orange 1, the GRT Grasser, the David Schumacher, the Emil Frey and the new-joined Sandro Holzem skins are the only ones missing... hopefully we will get them for the correct cars at one day before the end of the season...
Hey Sören, apologies for the late reply. Being a livery creator definitely isn't hard... when you don't have difficult liveries to make :roflmao: I guess that's a given, but with skins like the #9 Heinemann 992 they provide a glimpse of how hard making skins can be sometimes, and not to mention things like one-off liveries and driver changes. That being said, I enjoy what I do and don't mind having to labor a little more for those details. Rest assured any update to the skins will be taken care of in future updates :)

For other DTM skins, did you know that someone has done most of the skins you mentioned by the time I'm writing this reply? I haven't given them a look yet but they did catch my attention. Anyway, I definitely have plans to do the Audi cars knowing that RSS will release their own version of the Evo2. We just have to wait until the Audi drops and I'll do the skins right away! I know there are already skins made for the FSR Audi but I have never been a fan of the car so I never pursued the idea of making the Audi liveries with that version. The Holzem BMW looks easy to make, but I'm not sure if the creator of the 2023 DTM BMW skins has any plans to do that car also. I guess I'll take a shot at it once I'm done with the #9 Toksport and the 2023 Super GT Team Studie skin. Hope everything goes swimmingly and you can enjoy the full grid of this year's DTM soon :)

Last edited:
any news on the progress of the #9 carß :D
Hey! Progress on the #9 car is going a little slow at this moment since I'm making another (non-DTM) livery, but I'm determined to finish the skins before the final race this month. That being said, if you're looking for some good news, I have finished the new #99 car driven by Marvin Dienst and for the time being you can download them through my Patreon page which I have linked in the main post, or you can get them through this link here. They will be available in RD once I've finished the #9 car as well as all the missing driver/crew skins :)

992 GT3 R 17.jpg

Hey man, the liveries look really good! Would you consider converting them for ACC? Especially #75?
Hey Matteo, thanks for the compliments :) I would, but I definitely have to finish all the skins first before I can port them to ACC. I also need to learn a bit about doing skins for ACC since I've never done one before, but it doesn't seem to be too complicated, so just watch this space for future updates :)

Hey man, first of all great job on those Porsche skins I really love them but I cant seem to spot the Heinemann skin in the download files. Am I blind? or did you not release it yet?

Hey man, are there any new plans for the remaining #9 livery? A while ago you said, that you want to release the full pack around the season finale at Hockenheim the latest. The season finale was in October and now we have January 2024 and next to the Sandro Holzem Project1 skin the #9 Toksport WRT Tim Heinemann skin is the only DTM skin left. (Now we also need new Audi DTM skins from 2023 as RSS released their R8 EVO2)

Hey man, are there any new plans for the remaining #9 livery? A while ago you said, that you want to release the full pack around the season finale at Hockenheim the latest. The season finale was in October and now we have January 2024 and next to the Sandro Holzem Project1 skin the #9 Toksport WRT Tim Heinemann skin is the only DTM skin left. (Now we also need new Audi DTM skins from 2023 as RSS released their R8 EVO2)
Hey there Sören, really sorry once again that this project has to take the backseat because of work reasons. That being said, I can say that the livery is around 80% done as the parts that I haven't finished yet are the roof section and some of the spots/marks around the front fenders, as you can see from this preview:

992 GT3 R WIP Toksport 1.jpg

Some sponsors are still missing too, but I don't think it will take too much time to place. I hope I can finish the livery as soon as possible, and thank you for being patient :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 193 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 61 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 74 33.8%