2023 All Drivers' Helmets

Helmets 2023 All Drivers' Helmets 3.0.0 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
First of all! Congrats for the mod! I have almost all pilots with its helmets.
The only issue I have is with Alonso and Piastri Helmet. I´ve used the EGO ERP tool and import the helmet model as you said in the instructions but their helmet have a very low resolution in the game. Is there something to fix it? Am i doing something wrong?
Thank you!
Thank you for the comment! To be fair, I dind't even add an insatallation guide for manual helmet swap cause it is very complicated. There are extra folders created for helmet swap with erp files. So, the easiest way you can go is do a drag and drop with helmet swap folder and then drag only folders related to alonso and piastri in case if you don't need all the others. If you need more help dm me

Hey man! Nice job :) I'm pretty stupid but I don't know, Fernando is showing Gaslys helmet. How can I solve it? Sorry for being a pain in the ass. Much love :(
Thank you! Yes, it is logical. He was in Alpine, now Gasly is there. All you need to do just a manual installation for Alonso's helmet

A lot of people already asked this before, but seeing your reactions to them makes me think you don't really understand. But we want a version where the new helmets of drivers who moved teams still stay on that driver. So for example the new gasly helmet still on gasly instead of alonso, although gasly is still in the alpha tauri without face swap mods. This way we can use the driver move cheat for career to create a realistic f1 23 grid, without having a gasly helmet on alonso, or a de vries helmet on gasly for example. So like you just put the new helmets on the files of the original driver, instead of putting a gasly helmet in the alonso gamefiles. Would be great thanks!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 115 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.6%