2022  WEC NorthWest AMR Aston Martin

Skins 2022 WEC NorthWest AMR Aston Martin 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martinez_4313 submitted a new resource:

2022 WEC NorthWest AMR Aston Martin - The Aston Martin run by NorthWest AMR in the 2022 edition of the WEC

Here it it, another contribution by me to complete the 2022 World Endurance Championship grid, the #98 NorthWest AMR Aston Martin, I know it's not perfect, it was a pretty difficult pattern to make, so I did my best to make it look good, have fun with it!
There will be a IMSA and LM verions in the first one, the later after it's official release.
The cars is driven by Paul Dalla Lana, Nicki Thiim and David Pittard:View attachment 566654
Here are some general view of the...

Read more about this resource...

Skin is nice. But you may want to use some compression for the .dds since it's about three times as 'heavy" as comparable skins ?
I did it (DXT5) and it's now down to 48Mb and it looks exactly the same.

Skin is nice. But you may want to use some compression for the .dds since it's about three times as 'heavy" as comparable skins ?
I did it (DXT5) and it's now down to 48Mb and it looks exactly the same.
Yeah I used to make compressed skins (I haven't noticed them until recently), but I think it looks way different compresed, the software I use make the black get green areas for some reason, and a lot of things began to look pixeled, so, in my opinion, I think it's look better in the way I make now no problem for doing this, don't get me wrong, but I prefer this and will continue to post them in this way.

Yeah I used to make compressed skins (I haven't noticed them until recently), but I think it looks way different compresed, the software I use make the black get green areas for some reason, and a lot of things began to look pixeled, so, in my opinion, I think it's look better in the way I make now no problem for doing this, don't get me wrong, but I prefer this and will continue to post them in this way.
Does it look different ? It shouldn't.
This is a comparison: the original and the compressed (using GIMP):

comparison.png

And zooming in doesn't show any pixelated stuff either. Stickers and driver names are the same.
I mean, not everybody has a high end PC and/or has the knowledge to change stuff, so it would be nice to offer the choice between a skin for racing and a skin for gazing at...
Just my 2cts...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea