2022 Season Mod

MGP21 2022 Season Mod V1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The bikes are not correct the livery is not correct and many more..... Please fix it
I’m trying to update some of the liveries but I don’t have loads of time to be doing that.

The bikes are all correct though, aside from RW racing still using the NTS chassis

Unless you meant the Honda, in which case I can’t 3D model so I can’t make a new model for it.

Last edited:
I have a question. Since there's 24 riders in the mod, and 22 riders in the game, when you go online against someone without the mod, and you choose the new team, what does the person without the mod see? Like, do they see just a plain bike or the livery from the mod?

I have a question. Since there's 24 riders in the mod, and 22 riders in the game, when you go online against someone without the mod, and you choose the new team, what does the person without the mod see? Like, do they see just a plain bike or the livery from the mod?
The game doesn't let you use either of the extra riders Online, it'll change you to Mir when you load in.

Unfortunately it's not something I can change, there must be some check server side

hi, I try to play MotoGP 21 on android I found a website explaining how to play it on android, already have 4 days to play it, everything is work normal but the question is, how made this on android special it's the same PS4 version and is not remake?

can any tell me how is that??
I've not tried the link but I can firmly say that it won't be running natively if it looks the same as the PS4 version.

MotoGP 21 is on Google Stadia so it may be a cloud streaming version, in which case it is running on a super powerful PC server somewhere, the screen of that is streamed over the internet to your device and your inputs are streamed back to the PC so that you can control the game.

Hola! Se sabe que novedades traerá la siguiente update y para cuando sale mas o menos? Quiero empezar una trayectoria 100% de cero y me gustaría saberlo, sois los mejores! Gran parche!
I'd like to say that the update will be out in the next week, there's not a massive amount honestly. Just new rider pictures, team colours, a couple of livery changes and some minor tweaks elsewhere

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.7%