2022 IMSA GTD

Skins 2022 IMSA GTD 7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the update. Today i tried the skins and then i discovered a big problem. None of the skins was visible in the car selection, except the Corvettes and the Lambos (under "IMSA 2022"). When i tried the Corvette, the other cars appeared in the opponents menu. What happened ? It worked in the previous version. Thanks for any help.

Hello josap, there are still 2 Mercedes AMG skins to enter, numbers #32 and #29, you could also introduce the Lambo skins of the TR3 Racing team created by alecking448, thanks.

Thanks for the update. Today i tried the skins and then i discovered a big problem. None of the skins was visible in the car selection, except the Corvettes and the Lambos (under "IMSA 2022"). When i tried the Corvette, the other cars appeared in the opponents menu. What happened ? It worked in the previous version. Thanks for any help.
YES, none of the cars are visible in the car selection, but I did discover that if you type "IMSA 2022" into the car selection search bar, then all the IMSA 2022 skins will show under each car manufacturer, otherwise, they do not show up. Hope that there could be a fix for this. Thanks! OK, I see it under known issues now...roger that....

Last edited:

YES, none of the cars are visible in the car selection, but I did discover that if you type "IMSA 2022" into the car selection search bar, then all the IMSA 2022 skins will show under each car manufacturer, otherwise, they do not show up. Hope that there could be a fix for this. Thanks! OK, I see it under known issues now...roger that....
Yes, thank you for pointing it out. It is listed in the update as "Cars may not show up in the selector list, just search for IMSA or a team name and it'll show up". I didn't change anything about how the listings were created or where the liveries are located so I don't know what causes it. Will look into it further for coming updates but not sure there's much I can do.

You should be able to find all liveries by searching for IMSA or the team name in the search box, which only makes the issue weirder.

These are great, I enjoyed using them! One issue, which may be my own doing, is after installing the latest update from here they are no longer shown as playable for me however they do show up as competitors. Not sure how I managed that

These are great, I enjoyed using them! One issue, which may be my own doing, is after installing the latest update from here they are no longer shown as playable for me however they do show up as competitors. Not sure how I managed that
As the previous message in this thread, another comment and the update release notes mentioned; it is a known issue just search for it and you will be able to find it.

josap11 updated 2022 IMSA GTD with a new update entry:

New cars and new categories

• Added 19 and 63 TR3 Lambos by @alecking448
  • Added 32 Korthoff AMG by @alecking448
  • Added a new version of the 1 Paul Miller Racing car by @Reiche and updated by @Moyoda
  • Added Stars and Stripes version of the 1 PMR car based on the car by @Reiche and updated by @Moyoda
  • Added post Daytona version of the 42 NTE sport/SSR Lambo
  • Added full GTD/GTD Pro grid lineup
  • Re-categorised Lambos under...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After your last update I can't find the skins to pick for my own car. I can only pick the C8r and the Lambo. The rest I cant find under IMSA or the individual car. They are all there to select for AI opponents but not for me to select. I just redropped all the files in the specific car folders again. Not sure how I would have messed something up???

After your last update I can't find the skins to pick for my own car. I can only pick the C8r and the Lambo. The rest I cant find under IMSA or the individual car. They are all there to select for AI opponents but not for me to select. I just redropped all the files in the specific car folders again. Not sure how I would have messed something up???
Yes, thank you for pointing it out. It is listed in the update as "Cars may not show up in the selector list, just search for IMSA or a team name and it'll show up". I didn't change anything about how the listings were created or where the liveries are located so I don't know what causes it. Will look into it further for coming updates but not sure there's much I can do.

You should be able to find all liveries by searching for IMSA or the team name in the search box, which only makes the issue weirder.

first of all thank you very much for the update!
Do you (or anyone else) know if there is a way to edit the color for the display of the Classes in the Leaderboard? For example change the color for GTD Pro from yellow (idk if it's the same for everyone) to red and so on?

Thanks in advance

first of all thank you very much for the update!
Do you (or anyone else) know if there is a way to edit the color for the display of the Classes in the Leaderboard? For example change the color for GTD Pro from yellow (idk if it's the same for everyone) to red and so on?

Thanks in advance
I have never looked at that but have never come across a setting for it either so I don't think we can change that. Would be cool to have that match the IRL class colours

Sorry, I should have read closer as I basically just saw your update and didn't read the details on the overview. Sorry if you got bombarded by people on this. Leave it to RF2 to leave you scratching your head with no idea why something is the way it is. :) Going to donate to you today as I REALLY appreciate all your work here. Thank you so much as your IMSA work has turned RF2 into my most played sim.

Sorry Josap, but I still don't see the skins in the selection list, I don't know if it's my problem or someone else's, if so please tell me how to solve it.

alright I did some testing and it seems like the C8R BoP is off since the newest update. Before (idk which version exactly prob. the Feb 27th update) the BoP for the Corvette was pretty decent.
Now the C8R is far slower than the rest of the S397 field. Tested on various tracks like Daytona and Sebring.
Maybe BoP has changed since the latest GTE Update from S397?

edit: I mean for AI drivers! AI Corvettes are slower than rest of AI

Last edited:
alright I did some testing and it seems like the C8R BoP is off since the newest update. Before (idk which version exactly prob. the Feb 27th update) the BoP for the Corvette was pretty decent.
Now the C8R is far slower than the rest of the S397 field. Tested on various tracks like Daytona and Sebring.
Maybe BoP has changed since the latest GTE Update from S397?

edit: I mean for AI drivers! AI Corvettes are slower than rest of AI
Thank you for reporting. I will need to do some more testing but it is hard to BoP the Corvettes as you are trying to force it down a class

There is a bug in the configuration of the choice of IA opponents, in the Daytona option, there is the #9 Pfaff Motorsports with the 2 skins, the one from Daytona and the one from Sebring, also the option to choose IA opponents comes out duplicated, 2 times Daytona, endurance and sprint, that could be a problem and cause the skins not to appear in the choice list, and having to look for them.

hey love the mod, but I have some issues with the classification.
-When I want to race GTE's, the C8R GTD is also selected.
-When I select GT3's I also get the GTD's, which is fine, but they show up as a different class ingame. What if I just want the skins to show up as GT3 instead? so that they are listed as the same class during a race :)

thx for a reply :)

hey love the mod, but I have some issues with the classification.
-When I want to race GTE's, the C8R GTD is also selected.
-When I select GT3's I also get the GTD's, which is fine, but they show up as a different class ingame. What if I just want the skins to show up as GT3 instead? so that they are listed as the same class during a race :)

thx for a reply :)
The car selection should have been changed after 7.0. The stock rF2 classes such as GT3, GTE, BMW etc should have been entirely removed and replaced by IMSA 2022 xxxx. I will check on my side, could you check that the final versions are installed?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies