2022 IMSA GTD

Skins 2022 IMSA GTD 7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The cars don´t show up exept the Lambo. I´ve put all the files in the correct folders as usual with other liveries.
There is no folder "IMSA22" exept in the Lambo folder.

The cars don´t show up exept the Lambo. I´ve put all the files in the correct folders as usual with other liveries.
There is no folder "IMSA22" exept in the Lambo folder.
To quote:

Yes, thank you for pointing it out. It is listed in the update as "Cars may not show up in the selector list, just search for IMSA or a team name and it'll show up". I didn't change anything about how the listings were created or where the liveries are located so I don't know what causes it. Will look into it further for coming updates but not sure there's much I can do.

You should be able to find all liveries by searching for IMSA or the team name in the search box, which only makes the issue weirder.

As the previous message in this thread, another comment and the update release notes mentioned; it is a known issue just search for it and you will be able to find it.

Yes, thank you for pointing it out. It is listed in the update as "Cars may not show up in the selector list, just search for IMSA or a team name and it'll show up". I didn't change anything about how the listings were created or where the liveries are located so I don't know what causes it. Will look into it further for coming updates but not sure there's much I can do.

You should be able to find all liveries by searching for IMSA or the team name in the search box, which only makes the issue weirder.
And from the resource page and readme:
"Please note: Cars may not show up in the selector list, just search for IMSA or a team name and it will show up. Cars are available in AI filters. Still working on a potential fix"

To quote:

And from the resource page and readme:
"Please note: Cars may not show up in the selector list, just search for IMSA or a team name and it will show up. Cars are available in AI filters. Still working on a potential fix"
Look at you on Discord, I left you something that I have done, the skins are already out, but it is modified in another way, I hope you like it

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 3.0%