2022 Formula One Miami Grand Prix

Saw practice which involved cars going into wall and stooped sessions. Like a Basketball game where you save the time out tell the closing stages to destroy any momentum from opposing team. So i can see a lot of pace car sessions. It looks nice but so dose Monaco, pretty dose not make good racing.I think it was Russell who said on UTUBE that there where bumps in track. Can't see them on TV, but to a F1 car they are like POT HOLES (Giant holes usually found in American roads) if you hit one of these in the braking zone going into or trough a turn the car can get out of shape and send you into wall. Teams walk around track to look for these and note where they are to warn drivers to avoid running over them.

Tracks like Imola are nice but they cost a lot of money to maintain all year round. Some permanent tracks are just used one a year. You need constant racing through spring and summer. When i was in England we went to a track named Thruxton always something happening Touring cars F3 Classic cars motorcycles and combo bikes. Always something going on.

Saw practice which involved cars going into wall and stooped sessions. Like a Basketball game where you save the time out tell the closing stages to destroy any momentum from opposing team. So i can see a lot of pace car sessions. It looks nice but so dose Monaco, pretty dose not make good racing.I think it was Russell who said on UTUBE that there where bumps in track. Can't see them on TV, but to a F1 car they are like POT HOLES (Giant holes usually found in American roads) if you hit one of these in the braking zone going into or trough a turn the car can get out of shape and send you into wall. Teams walk around track to look for these and note where they are to warn drivers to avoid running over them.
OK so the race was clean so no pace car. I hate it when we loose laps just to pull a car of the track and clean debris up but it's a safety issue. On Safety Saintz crashed hard into a solid wall, told FIA to put foam barrier to inside. But it was not done. This may be because there was no more foam. Shore they must have some in reserve in case a foam barrier gets riped up. Maybe there is no foam as it is dangers and can bounce car back across track. So there is Geometry and Physics involved.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back