2022 F1 Canadian GP - TRACK UPDATE  (NEW podium, accurate sponsor boards) (For canada_2021)

Tracks 2022 F1 Canadian GP - TRACK UPDATE (NEW podium, accurate sponsor boards) (For canada_2021) V1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
RaceKing2016 submitted a new resource:

2022 F1 Canadian GP - TRACK UPDATE (NEW podium, accurate sponsor boards) (For canada_2021) - FORMULA 1 AWS GRAND PRIX DU CANADA 2022

MAKE SURE TO INSTALL THE CANDA_2021 TRACK MADE BY Marc_13000 BEFORE INSTALLING THE TRACK UPDATE

View attachment 575013

View attachment 575012

Track update for Circuit Gilles Villeneuve​

WE ARE BACK. This mod updates the canada_2021 track made by Marc_13000 up to 2022 spec with the NEW podium...

Read more about this resource...

I have got the right track but a lot of the billboards coming out of turn 2 and pretty much all of the middle sector are just black. How do I fix this?

RaceKing2016 updated 2022 F1 Canadian GP - TRACK UPDATE (NEW podium, accurate sponsor boards) (For canada_2021) with a new update entry:

Version 1.5 - UPDATED sponsor boards to match real life! and more!

Version 1.5 includes:
  • UPDATED sponsor boards to match real life (no more blank boards!)
  • Rolex on one side, Aramco on the other side on the bridges in the last straight
  • AWS grass sponsor in turn 1
  • MSC cruises boards along the exit of turn 1
  • Bonjour Quebec boards along the wall of champions
  • and many more!
View attachment 575427View attachment 575428View attachment 575429[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

couple of problems I'd like to point out, 1. there should be AWS boards on the outside of T1 from the pit lane, they are currently blank for me. 2. looks like the heineken sponsors before the first chicane start too early and 3. I thin there should be more aramco boards on the back straight, looks like they begin just after the kink on that straight. Hope this is okay and helpful

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea