2022 ELMS Porsche 911 RSR Pack

Skins 2022 ELMS Porsche 911 RSR Pack Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martinez_4313 submitted a new resource:

2022 ELMS Porsche 911 RSR Pack - The three porsches that entered the 2022 European Le Mans Series

Here are the three porsches that entered this years edition ELMS, 2 entries by Proton Competition and 1 by Absolute Racing that is supported by Proton Competition. I made them based in the photos I found, there will be probably an update in the future fixing some stuff, anyway, enjoy it!
#77 Driven by Christian Ried, Lorenzo Ferrari and Gianmaria Bruni:
View attachment 558059
#93 Driven by Michael Fassbender, Zacharie Robichon and Richard Lietz:
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Martinez_4313 updated 2022 ELMS Porsche 911 RSR Pack with a new update entry:

HUGE FIXES

Ok, I think this is the definitive edition, made a lot of corrections:
Absolute Racing #18
-Changed the german flag to the correct Hong Kong Flag
-New mapping to correct matte stuff that should be shiny
-Added correct config
Proton Competition #77
-Fixed the decals, now the stripes are correctly higher
-Reworked mapping
-Added the Mobil1 logo
-Added correct config
Proton Competition #93
-Fixed the decals, now the stripes are correctly higher
-Reworked mapping
-Added the Mobil1 logo
Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am dragging the zipped file into content manager which I then press install. I can see all 3 skin previews when selecting them, but when I view them in the showroom or in game they are all white instead of the actual skin. I tried reinstalling them and restarting computer but no luck. I already turned off "Cache AC data to speed up loading"

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    429.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    623.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I am dragging the zipped file into content manager which I then press install. I can see all 3 skin previews when selecting them, but when I view them in the showroom or in game they are all white instead of the actual skin. I tried reinstalling them and restarting computer but no luck. I already turned off "Cache AC data to speed up loading"
This is for the URD Darche EGT 2021 Sprint

Hey man, those skins are made for the URD Darche EGT 2021, they don't work on neither of the 2017 and 2018 Porsches

The LOD files in your ext_config.ini are for the endurance Porsche. The filenames for the Sprint version have an extra "_sp" behind 2021.

Because of this, the IMSA panels aren't really hidden, they are just invisible because of Pled.dds and Pled_nm.dds files. You will still notice a red glow from the IMSA panels.

Anyway, the skins are beautiful! ;)

The LOD files in your ext_config.ini are for the endurance Porsche. The filenames for the Sprint version have an extra "_sp" behind 2021.

Because of this, the IMSA panels aren't really hidden, they are just invisible because of Pled.dds and Pled_nm.dds files. You will still notice a red glow from the IMSA panels.

Anyway, the skins are beautiful! ;)
Great! Thanks for pointing out

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 35.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 85 58.6%