2022 Corvette C8R GTD Pro skins

Skins 2022 Corvette C8R GTD Pro skins V.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marcelo del la Fazio submitted a new resource:

2022 Corvette C8R GTD Pro skins - 2022 GTD skins from Corvette Racing for the URD Michigan EGT (corvette c8r)

Hey!

I had to do these cause because i love the corvette and i there are no skins out there that get the yellow tone right... so here they are with realistic colors and drivers!

View attachment 544458
View attachment 544459View attachment 544460View attachment 544461View attachment 544462

- IMPORTNAT - I added a optional extension for better looking brake and rim reflections. As i sad the...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, great effort you've put in :D

Though I have some feedbacks for the car that will make it perfect:
- Carbon textures should be drawn out using alpha instead of painting them black (Top image)
- Around the front foglights area there's usually some black patching to make the car more aggressive (Bottm Image)

And a personal opinion, I think pitch black shouldn't be used at all. A very dark grey would do better.

Here are some pictures for illustration:
__custom_showroom_1646023134.jpg

__custom_showroom_1646023144.jpg

Hi, great effort you've put in :D

Though I have some feedbacks for the car that will make it perfect:
- Carbon textures should be drawn out using alpha instead of painting them black (Top image)
- Around the front foglights area there's usually some black patching to make the car more aggressive (Bottm Image)

And a personal opinion, I think pitch black shouldn't be used at all. A very dark grey would do better.

Here are some pictures for illustration:
View attachment 545496
View attachment 545497

Thanks for the Feedback! I think i could do that stuff! But im curently working on some MX 5 skins! Will do that later :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.