2022 24 Hours Of Le Mans Porsche RSR complete pack

Skins 2022 24 Hours Of Le Mans Porsche RSR complete pack 3.0Final (Hopefully)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martinez_4313 submitted a new resource:

2022 24 Hours Of Le Mans Porsche RSR complete pack - All the porsches that entered in the 2022 edition of the 24 Hours Of Le Mans

My patreon can be found here for comissions

IS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME, OF THE YEEEEEAR, IT'S 24 HOURS OF LE MANS TIME, and to celebrate it, I can't see a better way than with a complete porsche 911 RSR pack, you'll find every car here which I tried to make the most accurate possible!

GTEpro:
#91 Porsche GT Team driven by Gianmaria Bruni, Richard Lietz and Frédéric Makowiecki:
View attachment 572936
#92 Porsche GT Team driven...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the pack, though if possible in an update I'd like to see you include the Pled.dds and Pled_nm.dds files from other WEC/ELMS/LM skins to hide the LED numbers on the side windows. Not terribly hard for people like me who want the skins as accurate as possible to copy and paste but might be a nice QoL thing for other people and should be easy enough for you I would think.

EDIT: Just noticed while trying to fix it myself you only missed those files in GTE Pro cars it looks like. Also sorry for nitpicking but I figure if you do update the pack the skin name for the GR Racing car is WEC instead of LM.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea