Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
2021 Update

MGP20 2021 Update V1.7

I noticed that Guevara and Garcia's number colours (those in the standings) are teal, though Aspar did not feature this color even the last year... (this year it should be possibly dark-red)
Yeah I’ve fixed that too

exelent job, really love this mod, but on the 1.7 update, the yamaha factory rider is too strong, i hope you can give separated/optional patch to update the performance, will be better if to make performance quartararo, mack, jack and pecco equal , hope you can consider this, thank you before

exelent job, really love this mod, but on the 1.7 update, the yamaha factory rider is too strong, i hope you can give separated/optional patch to update the performance, will be better if to make performance quartararo, mack, jack and pecco equal , hope you can consider this, thank you before
I’m not really planning on updating the mod again but as far as I remember this is already the case, I could be wrong though

if you're not mind, can i request that separated file (equalized 4 riders perormance ) ? really hopping for this hehe

Is anyone able to maybe do some old liveries for the custom Moto GP teams? for example for Yamaha maybe the Tech 3, Suzuki could be the lucky strike or rizla + livery and honda maybe Fortuna or Rothmans liveries?

Does anyone still use the mod?
I might update it with some of the liveries I made for MotoGP 21

Is anyone able to maybe do some old liveries for the custom Moto GP teams? for example for Yamaha maybe the Tech 3, Suzuki could be the lucky strike or rizla + livery and honda maybe Fortuna or Rothmans liveries?
tbh i would rather have the moto2 and moto3 updated so i dont have to get 21