2021 Mclaren Gulf Racing Mercedes - Full Fantasy Team Package

Skins 2021 Mclaren Gulf Racing Mercedes - Full Fantasy Team Package 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
besoli11 submitted a new resource:

2021 Mclaren Gulf Racing Mercedes - Full Fantasy Team Package - New colors for the McLaren team in their new partnership with Gulf Oil and Mercedes-Benz.

Gulf Racing classic colors enter the Formula 1 grid with McLaren, now powered by Mercedes engines.
This is my first ever mod for an F1 codemasters game. I hope your enjoy it!!

Included are:

- Two skin versions
- Driver suits
- Pit crew suits
- Racecrew suits

Orange version

The more McLaren-esque version. Perfect if you want to keep the Woking team with their popular orange identity.

View attachment 409979
View attachment 409980

Blue...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome mod! I have a question. How you create that transparent decal? Thanks!
Well that was a headache. First I solved it saving the dds settings at DXT5 sRGB (same as the original, but the program I work with always saved it DXT1 by default so I didn't notice at first).
But then I realized that for wathever reason the decals I edited didn't have an alpha. So everything was transparent except the new and erased logos. To solve this I copied a part of the original alpha, paste it in a layer under, and expand it. To my surprise it worked:D

I hope it helps you!

Well that was a headache. First I solved it saving the dds settings at DXT5 sRGB (same as the original, but the program I work with always saved it DXT1 by default so I didn't notice at first).
But then I realized that for wathever reason the decals I edited didn't have an alpha. So everything was transparent except the new and erased logos. To solve this I copied a part of the original alpha, paste it in a layer under, and expand it. To my surprise it worked:D

I hope it helps you!
Thanks! I'll try!

is it actually powered by Mercedes, so I can hear the same sound as in Mercedes and has it the same power, or is it justt a branding placed on the car, while it still has Renault engine?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.